The Future of Sony

mikezismike

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"As a result of the poor performance, 40 Sony executives have been asked to return nearly $10 million in annual bonuses."

5794115665_c36e123d56_b-640x480.jpg

Link:http://arstechnica.com/business/201...-sony-will-have-lost-nearly-10b-over-8-years/

sony used to be the portable device company. they never survived the ipod revolution.

sony used to be the portable device company. they never survived the ipod revolution.

its more that they used to have good products worth the higher price tag.
Now they have decent products for high end prices.

Samsung make Sony TV's now I believe. They need to concentrate on the playstation, their future lies in gaming consoles imo.

They have been a bad company for a while now. The only product of theirs I would ever buy is playstation but there isn't many options when it comes to consoles. I like Microsoft even less.

either that or the scrapheap. Nintendo seem to do alright.

Microsoft and Sony actually lose money on their consoles for quite a bit before actually turning a profit from what I recall

Microsoft and Sony actually lose money on their consoles for quite a bit before actually turning a profit from what I recall

They lose money on the consoles in order to make money from the games.

They used to be great, but then they got big-headed and used proprietary formats for everything.

They lose money on the consoles in order to make money from the games.

not as much as previous generations.

sony said after ps+ and a game, so essential 2 games, or 1 and some digital games (without PS+) and they have a profit.

im buying a ps4. xbox one is where its at though

They also dropped the Vaio line and sold it earlier this year.

Samsung make Sony TV's now I believe. They need to concentrate on the playstation, their future lies in gaming consoles imo.

I was under the impression LG made Samsungs TV's. Some guy I work with is like 100% sure of this.

I was under the impression LG made Samsungs TV's. Some guy I work with is like 100% sure of this.
Samsung is the king for screens. Even iPhone gets their screens from Samsung.

Samsung is the king for screens. Even iPhone gets their screens from Samsung.

Can you provide me with evidence that Samsung TV's are not made by LG?

I really want to hush this clown

Quit buying Sony(minus the PS console) after they launched that horrid Sony X-Plode car audio line.

Back