Shoop The Froot Shoop thread! Shoop dem froots and veggies!

The cage is made of bean sprouts. I turned them black. The froots that I cut out are on a single sheet. the potato below is his nose.
i350GnU.jpg

hYWQ9fA.png

CLLHxRwUEAAUMys.jpg:large

GOAT

Thread delivers. BIG TIME

Last edited:
The cage is made of bean sprouts. I turned them black. The froots that I cut out are on a single sheet. the potato below is his nose.
i350GnU.jpg

hYWQ9fA.png

CLLHxRwUEAAUMys.jpg:large
How do you do that?!?! I know exactly what that froot is!

This is certainly unexpected but I'm definitely liking where this is going. The first page alone is full of masterworks, it can only get tastier from here.

This is certainly unexpected but I'm definitely liking where this is going. The first page alone is full of masterworks, it can only get tastier from here.
This is the shoop thread we need even though we don't deserve it

This reminds me of a story Patrick Stewart told of a dinner he had in a Zagreb restaurant when he was in Croatia shooting a movie. The staff didn't fawn over him, didn't even show any sign of recognizing him...but when the waiter brought out his salad, there was a little model of the Enterprise made from cucumber slices and celery on it.

{<jordan}

This thread is even better than I imagined it would be, and I knew it would be great. LMFAO at all the awesomeness so far.........

@Ottawaguy you're a goddam genius

This is so much fun... Quick learning curve too!

PicsArt_01-12-02.19.05.jpg

Last edited:
Back