Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest - VOTING THREAD!!!

Vote for your 5 Favorite Shoops!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should make a rule for the next time, against using clipping mask on writing or drawing too thin/small, cause the result isn't much different from just using a brush without any fruit.

There was a rule like that - see the red part. We really do have to dial the rules in about clipping masks as well as regular masking. Both of these can be used to "trace" things and/or duplicate them outright.

This contest came about so fast man. We did the best we could really. We had hours of discussion over the rules and it got pretty confusing so many times. There are so many bases to cover that the rules would have been like a Law Book. Perhaps we could use you on the council next time when dialing in the rules.

• Any text must be made from the fruits or veggies. No using regular fonts in any way even as a stencil.

@Arqueto @Ottawaguy @One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wild

Holy crap, guys.

I don't know why, but Maycee's body in 09 makes me laugh every time i look at it.

I can’t see the shoops!? Who’s thread is this, have I put him on ignore? :eek:

can’t vote if i can’t see any shoops, bruddas. @bigwaverider help me out :(

Great stuff boys, I'm overwhelmed by the froots and veggies on display here will have to take some time and narrow it down to my 5.

Legit lol at some of these they are so funny.

Amazing.

We should make a rule for the next time, against using clipping mask on writing or drawing too thin/small, cause the result isn't much different from just using a brush without any fruit.
This is definitely on tap for discussion for the next contest. it didn't come up in time to resolve it, so we'll figure it out next time.

This was the first of its kind & it was fooking brutal laying out the parameterz. It didn't stop the whole week of sign up & in several wayz it's still ongoing.
Were backgrounds made with fill or gradient tool allowed?
yeah, it was something that was amended as things evolved. it's written in teh roolz
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/157954125/

A gradient or colored background is allowed.

I can’t see the shoops!? Who’s thread is this, have I put him on ignore? :eek:

can’t vote if i can’t see any shoops, bruddas. @bigwaverider help me out :(

This is @One MMA Fan's thread. IDK why you cant see the images. I just manually checked all of them and they are on good hosting sites. I checked my preferences to see if there is a way to block images and came up empty handed. I thought maybe you had something clicked in your preferences.

Maybe make a thread in support? https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/support.19/

Is anyone else not seeing them.. I checked them and they are all there so not sure what to say even if it was one broken it won't be all broken.. something is wrong on your end @Spath ... maybe clear the browser cache or do a reset of the browser.

Last edited:
This is @One MMA Fan's thread. IDK why you cant see the images. I just manually checked all of them and they are on good hosting sites. I checked my preferences to see if there is a way to block images and came up empty handed. I thought maybe you had something clicked in your preferences.

Maybe make a thread in support? https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/support.19/
Thanks, bud! I had him on ignore so couldn’t see his post at all. No idea about why. I guess he’s acted stupid in the past and I’ve had enough of that
<WellThere>
<{1-8}>

Or that could’ve been a missclick. Anyway, I can see the pics now and I’ll get to it!

Thanks, bud! I had him on ignore so couldn’t see his post at all. No idea about why. I guess he’s acted stupid in the past and I’ve had enough of that
<WellThere>
<{1-8}>

Or that could’ve been a missclick. Anyway, I can see the pics now and I’ll get to it!
<Kpop775>

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

{<redford}Great Job, hilarious stuff. Congratulations to all. <GinJuice>Very Impressive talents on display here<Gordonhat>

So.. who learned some stuff about fruits, vegetables, nuts, grain etc?

I learned that corn is both a grain and a vegetable.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

{<redford}Great Job, hilarious stuff. Congratulations to all. <GinJuice>Very Impressive talents on display here<Gordonhat>

Thanks Rob. I will remember this post (hopefully for the next few minutes at least :D). If you ever need shoop favors, avatars, lessons, etc, hit us up!!

That's the beauty of this contest not only does it promote healthy eating but we learn stuff too. @Ottawaguy bless.

I found all sorts of weird and wonderful vegetables and fruits along with my new favorite berry Grewia Latifolia a.k.a. dogs balls

11492022-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Thanks Rob. I will remember this post (hopefully for the next few minutes at least :D). If you ever need shoop favors, avatars, lessons, etc, hit us up!!

giphy.gif
I will definitely need some lessons. Thanks

We could make a whole shoop thread from that pic.

"Grewia retusifolia is a shrub species in the family Malvaceae. Common names include dysentery bush, emu-berry, dog's balls, turkey bush and diddle diddle. It produces small, sweet, edible fruit. Indigenous Australians use the bark and leaves in medications."

giphy.gif
I will definitely need some lessons. Thanks

9hm5z0r.gif
:D

Yeah I learned that most of you motherfuckers didn't inform 3 or 4 of us that you'd all be going balls out and doing some amazing shoops!
I had no idea it would be this level of greatness!
I genuinely thought everyone would have a potato with carrots for a ginger beard, this is serious art!

Fuckers

2nd page? not on my watch sir.

EUB7GBv.png

Back