Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest Sign Up

I am applesolutely IN... to play just for fun, if I have thyme.

I'm berrry sorry to disppoint. But can't commit to losing, as per my usual.

Thanks a bunch, you filthy eggplants!

@Medulla Omoplata is this dog vegan?

giphy.gif
Weed looking vegetable can do that to you
<OKC16>

Cant compete this time breh :|

Me foots a bellewn or sth

BooThisMan.gif

Do you want to sign up? If so you did it wrong and wont be entered. Check the OP on how to enter or else @One MMA Fan wont add you.

Apologies but no. My shooping is on hiatus until I can replace my shoop machine. Also I didn't end up doing any of these yet though cracked up at the thread a while back, extremely inventive shoops!!!
Good luck, have a blast!

What wrong? Cell phone break down?

You didn't tag me in but reading the thread for loose ends + BWR quoting me I have noticed you.

So you want in the contest yes ?

Adding you to the list but answer to this quote too please.

Why am I craving Fruit Loops after reading this :D

Well part of this is getting sherbros to eat more healthy.. you are around there but maybe a compromise you get them fruit loops and what about a carrot, good for eyesight :D

Well part of this is getting sherbros to eat more healthy.. you are around there but maybe a compromise you get them fruit loops and what about a carrot, good for eyesight :D
How can people here learn to eat more healthy when senior mod Kowboy put alcohol on his avatar and marketing Proper 12?

How can people here learn to eat more healthy when senior mod Kowboy put alcohol on his avatar and marketing Proper 12?

You can have a drink all we are asking is eat a fruit or a veggie for the day and that's a good start :D

@Kowboy

You can have a drink all we are asking is eat a fruit or a veggie for the day and that's a good start :D

@Kowboy
Who can stop on one drink, maybe first year but later your body will need more alcohol to be drunk and then liver cancer will come. Jordan Peterson said: clean your room first then try to change world. Fak alcohol

Back