Shoop The Froot Shoop Contest Sign Up

Eggplant is my favorite vegetable.

Is it because they salute other pigeons?

mNjzIwt.jpg

I know.

Its not easy losing on multiple occasions to a nobody with zero shooping skills.

5XFM73r3rD-4.png

He signed up without signing up......Insider confirmed

none of those losses count tho, I wasn't trying yet, that was just practice

Yep :) it is the sherdoger way.

I noticed when I was adding your name to the second post of the thread had to double check "okay guess he is the no avi guy".

So having no avatar in a place full of avatars actually makes you stand out and be reckonizable ;)

It helps people identify you. I tend to read posts when I recognize the avatar. Like scrolling through a thread I will recognize someone by their avatar and may tend to read their posts... or know to avoid them haha. Some of the time I don't even know people's names and just recognize them by their avatar.

I know, hard to disagree. Good way to reckonize, identify and possibly stay clear
off ;)

But you gave me an idea, I'll try to do a froop avatar to have some practice and actually have something that is a bit more mine. See you on another side with my akward shoop avatar!

Bump a nude picture of yourself to BWR & ask him to put a Shad face on ya. Will be perfect. :p

Nice to see ya bro~ We're getting our Groove on Feb. 15th... you in? Groovy sayz he's a new man & gonna put his lights out. Win or lose that soundz like a party to me!!
icon_cheers.png

RIbnGrb.gif

"I’m a different man these days. Forged by the many fires I’ve walked through inside and out of the cage, molded by adversity, trials and tribulations, constantly being molded by my search for who I am and the best paths to places I want to go. Expect to witness something completely different come February 15th at #ufcriorancho"

Thanks for the idea, I'll find a good nude or better yet make some fresh ones.

I haven't forgotten the Groovy one, gave me some dissapointments along the way, but not loosing all hope. Let's see if it's more than just talk, sounds awesome even if half true.

Eggplant is my favorite vegetable.

Everyone knows eggplant is a fruit... except you.

Bump a nude picture of yourself to BWR & ask him to put a Shad face on ya. Will be perfect. :p

Nice to see ya bro~ We're getting our Groove on Feb. 15th... you in? Groovy sayz he's a new man & gonna put his lights out. Win or lose that soundz like a party to me!!
icon_cheers.png

RIbnGrb.gif

"I’m a different man these days. Forged by the many fires I’ve walked through inside and out of the cage, molded by adversity, trials and tribulations, constantly being molded by my search for who I am and the best paths to places I want to go. Expect to witness something completely different come February 15th at #ufcriorancho"

Hell yea! Groovy time!!
RaDVmqx.gif

Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @One MMA Fan" would be a good response.

@One MMA Fan. We need your slap stick. :D

But you gave me an idea, I'll try to do a froop avatar to have some practice and actually have something that is a bit more mine. See you on another side with my akward shoop avatar!

thats the spirit!!
tumblr_ou397j2kkB1teles0o2_250.gifv

Glad you’re on board mate! You bring class to these contests!

I know you’ll appreciate the album I’m listening to this morning. Two geniuses in my ears!

View attachment 710145
Needs a gif of Monk stepping up from the keys, playing air piano and spinning in circles..........dusted out of his mind! Legend.

Back