International The French Olympics opening ceremony... Ok That was Strange..

I didn't watch the whole thing but was this the most underwhelming opening ceremony ever? What a shitshow that was. Low budget, distasteful and french.

<{clintugh}>
Its amusing how most in the media arent even talking about the last supper part.
But are talking the ban on hijab.

They banned the hijab but France IOC gave a green light to this weird Opening ceremony

Which i have failed to see how it was related to French Culture or History.

They didn't even bother showing the French traditional clothing or cultural customs, Dancing etc..

GTcdmv7agAEeNOw
Satanic freaks rule the world

Why are lgbters so obsessed with christianity? Is it some weird daddy fetish?

Why are lgbters so obsessed with christianity? Is it some weird daddy fetish?
It's a safe haven enemy for them, even though Islam is far more anti-LGBT than Christianity they don't dare mock Islam because as we saw with Charlie Hebdo muslims don't fuck around with their religion being mocked, and if you're part of the alphabet people and mocking Islam the result wouldn't be pretty and they're well aware of that.

So they go for the easy religion to mock.

Ironically the left pretends to see Christianity as more of a boogey man than Islam not because they believe that, but because they're a far safer religion to shit on and criticize. If you draw a picture mocking Jesus at a newspaper its a safe bet 12 employees won't be massacred afterwards.

Last edited:
It's a safe haven enemy for them, even though Islam is far more anti-LGBT than Christianity they don't dare mock Islam because as we saw with Charlie Hebdo muslims don't fuck around with their religion being mocked, and if you're part of the alphabet people and mocking Islam the result wouldn't be pretty and they're well aware of that.

So they go for the easy religion to mock.

Ironically the left pretends to sees Christianity as more of a boogey man than Islam not because they believe that, but because they're a far safer religion to shit on and criticize. If you draw a picture mocking Jesus at a newspaper its a safe bet 12 employees won't be massacred afterwards.
Your right i was just about to mention how Christianity is the easiest religion to be mocked and to be targeted.
Although i wouldn't say Orthodox Christianity is easier to be mocked though.

Baphomet and Satanism couched in dionysian cult. Plus it's France. Time for flaming sword.

As a guy that lives in Thailand and certainly enjoys ladyboy(trans) I find the constant push for them alarming. The last thing I need is more guys realizing there is nothing wrong with a woman with a penis. I don't want people coming here and taking them. Also I'm straight.

Its amusing how most in the media arent even talking about the last supper part.
Just think of how you've seen networks gush over the opening ceremonies of Olympics past. They won't be doing much of that this time. It wasn't just dumb, but it looked very cheap. Almost like a bunch of useless idiots were in charge of it, or something...

As a guy that lives in Thailand and certainly enjoys ladyboy(trans) I find the constant push for them alarming. The last thing I need is more guys realizing there is nothing wrong with a woman with a penis. I don't want people coming here and taking them. Also I'm straight.
In the West they are pushing this stuff into Comics, Video Games the constant push is alarming i agree with you.

Back