• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The first UFC card to be headlined by....

Wonder how long it'll be until the first tranny

This fight headlining is such a damn joke.

Why should the UFC get point for putting a lesbian in a squash match?

Ronda is going to armbar her in under a minute.

Wowwwwww. Couldn't give a fuck, and I've got several gay family members. They couldnt' give a fuck, either.

I couldn't give a shit what her preferences are , it doesn't change the fact that we are getting screwed here in southern california

Maybe we'll see a SCISSOR sweep from the guard ;)

tumblr_m6m7zuI39h1rqzn5so1_500.gif

A lesbian and Rowdy in the first ever ufc womans title fight is awesome. Thank you UFC.

Sadly, there is anti-gay community ever. Who cares. We watch fighters to fight. We don't watch heterosexual males fighting heterosexual males just because they are heterosexual. We watch them because we want action, excitement, and the battle of the human body, spirit, and will.

I think it's just more prevalent now that its about WMMA because, frankly, I think too much of WMMAs popularity is due to sex appeal.

That is actually a true fact, well played TS

People are missing the point of this thread. I'm giving props to the ufc for not giving a shit about people's opinions. Frankly, many people will be pissed that a gay is headlining a card, and not only pissed because its two females. I'm not asking for people's opinions on sexuality, I'm simply giving props to the ufc. Nor am I bashing Liz for being a homosexual.

Wat if she starts kissing ronda while in her guard.

Back