• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The first UFC card to be headlined by....

Australia

White Belt
Reaction score
An openly homosexual fighter. Liz Carmouche as you may or may not know, is openly lesbian. This will be a historic fight for two reasons. Props to the UFC.

Some fans would be CRUSHED if they knew their fav fighter is gayer than a c0ck flavored lollipop.

An openly homosexual fighter. Liz Carmouche as you may or may not know, is openly lesbian. This will be a historic fight for two reasons. Props to the UFC.

A lesbian who is cagefighting. That's new.

Call me when a gay man headlines a card.

Yeah, but let's face it... two hot chicks fighting is hot.

Theres a few fighters who I believe are gay but I wont make any accusations in case of a ban

And yet that doesn't make her even slightly relevant as a fighter

Some fans would be CRUSHED if they knew their fav fighter is gayer than a c0ck flavored lollipop.

I don't even.....the thought of something like that. How would you get the - you know what, never mind.

I think it would be hilarious if someone like GSP was gay. Not only would there be so many shoopertunities but it would be hysterical for all of the trash talk to come back to bite everyone he'd ever beaten. They'd have a 'beaten by a gay guy' stigma to the just bleeders the rest of ever.

How long before the first can of Reddi-Wip soars into the cage?

I didn't realize the anti-gay community was so vocal on Sherdog

It is a bit silly to bring it up. The same people that bitch when homosexuality is brought up in a negative light turn around and trumpet the behavior when it can promoted as a positive. Either it is a subject up for debate or it is not relevant. Cognitive dissonance is on display.

She is a tenacious fighter that gives 100%. It'll either end quickly in the first (likely) or girl-rilla will surprise the moon-face "hottie" with her aggressiveness.

Theres a few fighters who I believe are gay but I wont make any accusations in case of a ban

hmmmm... I have a solution for you... You say the first letter in the fighters first name and I will try to guess who you are thinking. Nobody gets hurt. Go ahead...

I didn't realize the anti-gay community was so vocal on Sherdog
Sadly, there is anti-gay community ever. Who cares. We watch fighters to fight. We don't watch heterosexual males fighting heterosexual males just because they are heterosexual. We watch them because we want action, excitement, and the battle of the human body, spirit, and will.

I couldnt care less that shes a lesbian. Simple as this, Carmouche has brought it every single time I've watched her fight, and it's entertaining every single time.

War Girl-Rilla!

Back