News The female fight's promos have more views than the males fight

So many Sherdoggers assure us that nobody cares about WMMA !!
giphy.gif

Everyone knows outside of 1%, no one gives a fuck about wMMA. If people really cared that much about wMMA, Dana (womans name by the way) would have put on all wMMA PPVs by now or at least fight nights. Wonder why that has never ever been brought up, let alone come to fruition? lol

In the promos, countdowns, interviews and previews. The ones from the Shevchenko fight have more views than the ones from the Figueiredo fight.

What about that?

Should Shevchenko has been the maint event?
Nobody cares about the manlets

In the promos, countdowns, interviews and previews. The ones from the Shevchenko fight have more views than the ones from the Figueiredo fight.

What about that?

The WMMA thing is very simple. Many MMA fans is men, and men mostly couple get women as partners. The weekend is the time of the week wehere couples get together, and UFC happens to take place in weekend prime time. Getting premission to watch prime time MMA is much easier when youre girl is into the sport, and WMMA is the way to get her into the sport. WMMA is basicly allowing men in relationships to watch MMA at the weekends because theyre other half also wants to watch a couple of fights.
Personally Ive used WMMA promos and WMMA in general to get my girl get into spesific cards.. it works.

To sum it up. WMMA is allowing couples to watch MMA and generates buys/views...

What about that?

more people fantasize about banging Shevchenko than Figueirdo?

What about that?

Are you proud of how pathetic that is? You people are door mats

I think you need to read the title of this thread more carefully.
Why? I understand completely when you obviously is not. Shev is part of the 1% of wMMA that is kinda worth tuning into, which is why the views are what they are. Other than the 1% the only other reason to watch wMMA behind the scenes shit (anything but fighting) is to sexualize them (why you think Joanna, PVZ got breast implants). wMMA as a whole is very lacking in legit talent and most people would rather not watch that shit. Same with wNBA. Dana can put on a wMMA only PPV and let the numbers speak for itself, but Dana is too fucking greedy to do some shit like that.

Diversion 5, fans are starting to lose faith in you Blob! You really are stuck, arent you? Since I have better things to do than school a kid, Im not gonna respond to your next diversion. Tip for the next time you want to prove a point; analyse debat pro's like me and learn from it. Best free advice you will get this week.

I'm guessing English is your 2nd language, because you've been severely beaten and continue coming back for more.

It is fun though.

What about that?

Those weigh in vids

Back