The fall of Lando Vannata

Agree with the others. Mainly just an exciting fighter ... however he is still young like Eric Silva

I've never found him exciting personally.

He fights like an asshole. Hands down doing weird shoulder dips, dances away from the action then tries to dart in.

The fact that he's gone 3-5-2 and stuck around was a mistake. He should have been cut some time ago.

Did Lando really have a peak besides being able to hurt Tony in an exchange?

He should at least fight one more time. According to his history, he'll get a win, or draw at worst.

Being involved in the fight of the night 40% of the time buys you extra rope.
Only a little at the time if he keeps losing, but i guess LW needs a Stephens kind of guy with more loses than wins but still fun to watch.

Oh it was very cringe when people were saying “Legion of Groove”. And if you dared to speak about his flaws, they would lose their shit.

There was never really a rise. His entire reputation was built on hurting Ferguson when Ferguson clearly wasn't taking him seriously because he was just some no name from the regional circuit.

I'm honestly surprised that he revived some his hype by beating Yancy Medeiros of all people.

Lando hasn't really fallen, he's always been a top 15ish guy that can beat some top 10 guys on a good day. Bobby Green is a better fighter IMO and is improving.

He fights like an asshole. Hands down doing weird shoulder dips, dances away from the action then tries to dart in.

The fact that he's gone 3-5-2 and stuck around was a mistake. He should have been cut some time ago.

Careful, RJ. You're going to trigger his fanbois. Lotta pansies on his hypetrain crying if you dare critique his foibles. I waa just recently accused of harassing and bullying his war wagon lol

I think Lando is probably about a fifth of the cost of Moose, not that the two things are related.

Neither are draw but one of them costs a fraction of the other. Plus the more expensive one has spoke out about Dana and fighter pay.

also ufc matched bellators offer but moose didn’t want to re-sign

Maybe it’s more about we have seen him be exciting and he can be exciting but I understand that you don’t think that he is exciting .
Fair play

He puts on a show every time though...

Room temperature fight iq, but at least he has heart and shοwmanship. Every PPV card needs at least one fighter like that imo...
“Room temperature fight IQ” HAHAHAHA thats a good one.

He can’t really fall because he was never at the top.

If he's not ruffling feathers about money, he's an exciting guy to put on cards even if he loses. So it's a pretty easy keep for them as he usually will improve the overall end of night quality of the card. He's not going to draw anybody to buy, but he'll help them leave a bit more satisfied with their purchase. Guy has definitely been living off of dropping tony and wheel kicking Makdessi directly after for a while now. Shame, really wanted him to be good. He's a breath of fresh air.

Back