• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Faces of the OT v2

n21725426_36911584_8080.jpg

I thought about starting a thread, but I'll just put it here. Start them young.

Your pops has a sweet stache. Respect.

My dad has always had a stache as long as I can remember. The only time I've seen him without one was in pictures.

Just cause Ron Jeremy knocked off your mom, doesn't make him your father Poser...

Your pops has a sweet stache. Respect.

My dad has always had a stache as long as I can remember. The only time I've seen him without one was in pictures.

Dad kept it till I was 10. He was my own personal chuck norris. Military man, Tae Kwon Do, hunter, loved guns and taught me and my brother to respect them, and never submitted to anyone except the law. I'm sure most people think highly of their dad, but I was extremely blessed.

Just cause Ron Jeremy knocked off your mom, doesn't make him your father Poser...

lol

Dad kept it till I was 10. He was my own personal chuck norris. Military man, Tae Kwon Do, hunter, loved guns and taught me and my brother to respect them, and never submitted to anyone except the law. I'm sure most people think highly of their dad, but I was extremely blessed.

Yeah, I was blessed with a good dad as well...I just hope my kid can say the same thing about me one day...

Chknhawk for mod!

I wonder if Foster stays in contact with the animals from the arc?

why do you want to know?

zx, Shulom has a couple of yentas to get rid of...my commish is not negotiable...

I'm 34 years old. I don't have any goddamn pictures of my dad on my computer. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

I bet Jory knows the answers.

Back