• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Faces of the OT v2

Oh did I....

SDC10488.jpg

Wow...helluva job bro...you are a talented individual...thanks mang...

Haha...I showed it to my wife, and she picked it up right away..

Thanks again...

shalom's was better done, imo. no kidding.

Alright, I'm back bitches. First of all, after seeing skullfucks pic, I can't believe he's got the balls to call out someone else.
I'll start with that ridiculous, pointy ass, receeding hairline. There's enough area on that fucking five-head for every ot'er to line up, bathe you with a bukkake deluge, and you still wouldn't need a towel to wipe your eyes. That comes next, when your two dads use that point as an indicator as to where they direct their seman stream. Of course, you'll beg them to fill the back of your throat, like they've done throughout your pethetic childhood.
Go fuck yourself with a soft baby dick you insignificant little twat

I havent seen you this gotten to since the time your wife dumped your horse-tooth ass during the closing credits of "My Wife vs BBC, Vol 12". Youre agitated, I get it, but the fact of the matter is you should take your seat back on the sub bench and hand out towels to the rest of the bitch boys until the vagisil kicks in and the swelling subsides.

I havent seen you this gotten to since the time your wife dumped your horse-tooth ass during the closing credits of "My Wife vs BBC, Vol 12". Youre agitated, I get it, but the fact of the matter is you should take your seat back on the sub bench and hand out towels to the rest of the bitch boys until the vagisil kicks in and the swelling subsides.

Funny you mention "gotten to". Much like your ass vacuum that has been impaled by more Africans than a Tarzan episode could produce. Speaking of wives, you wouldn't know, because you're only interaction with a female was when the clerk at JC Penneys swindled you into buying that queer ass Mr. Rogers sweater.

Bench warmer? Have you ever even played a sport? I'm sure your two bitch ass dads wouldn't allow you to participate in any contact sports. You look like the theater type. Go sip on a latte with your boytoy pepe and have a dick and a smile, bitch.

Last edited:
Funny you mention "gotten to". Much like your ass vacuum that has been impaled by more Africans than a Tarzan episode. Speaking of wives, you wouldn't know, because you're only interaction with a female was when the clerk at JC Penneys talked you into buying that queer ass Mr. Rogers sweater.

Bench warmer? Have you ever even played a sport? I'm sure your two bitch ass dads wouldn't allow you to participate in any contact sports. You look like the theater type. Go sip on a latte with your boytoy pepe and have a dick and a smile, bitch.

Speaking of attire, do you still have the burlap skirt you made from the sack used by your mom to throw your Mr. Special Ed mug into the river? Guess your mom was pissed to find out her trash turned out to be a floater

Dude, you're full of weak. I'm bored and done with with your punk ass.

Back