The Excuses Have Started

Do you "fight fans" and "hardcores" really classify Nathaniel as a fucking welterweight ? Everybody knows it's basically two lightweights fighting at their almost walk-around weight.
its a lightweight and a featherweight fighting at WW, lets not get shit twisted

Two of the world's best 170 pounders meet for the 2nd time.

I can hear it now lol.

Nate got smashed at 170 and 155. If Conor was smart he'd slow down pick his shots and throw kicks.

Have started?
The excuses have started right after the "I'm humble, no excuses" phase, which lasted about 15 minutes after the fight

and the haters have been pushing the narrative that Conor is a LW.

both are stupid lol

Conor has never missed weight at FW and has fought effectively after the cut. I have no problem with him being classified as a FW.

I do have a problem with the UFC calling Nate a WW. It is disingenuous at best.

You are making excuses like you're supposed to... good. That's what this thread is for!!

I don't think you even believe your own crap!
what are you talking about? what I said is fact..... Ive no need to make excuses

You don't think Conor is a LW??? Haha I love to see you implode like this!
no, seeing as he's never missed weight at FW.... and is the current FW champion. Im pretty sure that makes him a FW

Conor has never missed weight at FW and has fought effectively after the cut. I have no problem with him being classified as a FW.

yeah I agree with both of your points

Do you "fight fans" and "hardcores" really classify Nathaniel as a fucking welterweight ? Everybody knows it's basically two lightweights fighting at their almost walk-around weight.
Size is not an excuse, if you take the fight you have agreed to the size difference.

But with that said, this is not a fight with both men walking around at there usual weight.

If anything I expect the size difference to be far more pronounced this time round as Nate now has enough notice to bulk up and cut to 170.

20160224052946_McGregor_Diaz27.JPG

CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.jpg

CFwQ9_wUsAAj20y.jpg:large

Nate walks around at like 190lbs.

One is closer to being true though, this will be Nate's 6th or 7th fight at WW.

you know it dont make conors life any easier than this fight is at 170,does it matter what the narrative is??

no, seeing as he's never missed weight at FW.... and is the current FW champion. Im pretty sure that makes him a FW
Don't play dumb. You know that he used to be LW champ and has always said that FW is too small for him and he is going to move back up because the weight cuts kill him.

Then he goes and loses to Nate and all of a sudden it's because "Hims justa widdle guy!"

I play pretend with my daughter all the time too, it's okay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back