The Excuses Have Started

One is closer to being true though, this will be Nate's 6th or 7th fight at WW.
That is more or less because he didnt give a shit and fighting whoever rather then him fighting at his true weight class. He always looks small compared to WWs. He just looks big cause he is tall and lanky but he is pretty skinny compared to most if not all true WWs. Yeah, he is a bigger LW cause of that and Connie is a average LW. Doesnt make it ok to use the WW excuse.

yeah, kinda of an excuse, but you could make it more clear in your fucking thread

Easier to make excuses after he loses again though...

I dont think that's smart or what he is trying to do. What you want to do is win the fight,not make it harder to make excuses.

Don't play dumb. You know that he used to be LW champ and has always said that FW is too small for him and he is going to move back up because the weight cuts kill him.

Then he goes and loses to Nate and all of a sudden it's because "Hims justa widdle guy!"

I play pretend with my daughter all the time too, it's okay!
he went up in weight to win the LW championship, he was the FW champion at the time. so lets not make stuff up to fit our arguments

TS was expecting this reaction:
<36>

And instead got this reaction:
<mma3>

LOL if he is a featherweight then why did he say all the other fighters in the division are "midgets"?
he's called like 2 fighters he's fought midgets..... again, stop making things up to fit your argument

That is more or less because he didnt give a shit and fighting whoever rather then him fighting at his true weight class. He always looks small compared to WWs. He just looks big cause he is tall and lanky but he is pretty skinny compared to most if not all true WWs. Yeah, he is a bigger LW cause of that and Connie is a average LW. Doesnt make it ok to use the WW excuse.
No, Conor is a big FW.
Nate is a big LW.

he's called like 2 fighters he's fought midgets..... again, stop making things up to fit your argument
Visual inspection easily tells you he's bigger than basically everyone in that division. He's bigger than Edgar and Edgar was the LW champ FFS. I grant that the fact that he's really good at cutting weight is not a knock on him if he can still win the belt after such a cut; more power to him. But as far as I am concerned, combine the 0 title defenses with the ready made built in excuse in fighting Nate, plus the midget comments, if I had my way he'd only ever fight at LW in the UFC and I think it's highly unlikely he'd continue to have so much success as he's had up to now. If Diego Sanchez thought like Conor McGregor, after winning TUF at MW he would have dropped to LW immediately (before taking shitloads of punishment at WW) and prayed day after day for a FW division. Instead, whatever you may say about him in terms of skill or fight IQ, he stayed at the highest weight he could and still be competitive, dropping down only as it became necessary with age. I have quite a bit more respect for that.

Visual inspection easily tells you he's bigger than basically everyone in that division.
021_Conor_Mcgregor_and_Max_Holloway.1376691480.0.jpg

Max disagrees
also so does Brian Ortega
037_Conor_McGregor_and_Diego_Brandao.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

not to mention Dooho Choi
Doo-Ho-Choi-vs.-Sam-Sicilia-660x400.jpg

but lets just pretend Conor is some giant at FW

Before:
cuwl7bjg8bpwjgqvljwf.jpg

"It doesn't matter what weight, divisions or anything, or even what belt is on the line. Because really I should create my own belt. Because I am, myself, my own belt. It doesn't matter featherweight, lightweight, welterweight. It's the McGregor belt."

"The only weight I give a f--k about is the weight of them checks, and my checks are always super heavy. So I don't give a s--t."

"I work like a motherf--ker. I don't get out of shape. He gets out of shape. When he fought against Dos Anjos he looked like the skinniest fat guy I've ever seen."

"His understanding of ring generalship and ring control is very amateur. It's novice where I come from. So he'll understand the difference between amateur and world champion. I come out of the trap like a greyhound at 100 miles per hour and I don't stop."

"And I'm about to knock out a stuffed, fata-- skinny Mexican."

After:
images

"Im not going to make any excuses"

"I felt the octagon shake with his every step he took."

"The man was 10 stories high if he was a foot, his biceps were as big as my last 2 opponents."

"He was more mountain than man"

"I wasn't aware you needed to climb a beanstalk to get to Stockton"

"I would of beaten him but I wasnt efficient with my energy, my performance clearly suffered from not cutting an inhumane amount of weight like usual."

"I wasn't panic wrestling, I was just so tuckered out from eating 2 breakfasts I thought I'd get a quick nap in before round 3"

"I managed to hit Nate in the first round, if someone had of told me he would retaliate by using his fists and not a pool noodle I wouldn't of organized the fight at 170"

"Nate got lucky, even though I don't prepare for specific opponents I didn't have any time to prepare for Nate specifically"

"I am a real fighter for takin the fight against a hand picked opponent who had no training camp and was out of shape, never mind the fact I quit and tapped faster than shirley temple on a meth binge inside 2 rounds once I got dragged in deep waters"

giphy.gif

Size is not an excuse, if you take the fight you have agreed to the size difference.

But with that said, this is not a fight with both men walking around at there usual weight.

If anything I expect the size difference to be far more pronounced this time round as Nate now has enough notice to bulk up and cut to 170.

20160224052946_McGregor_Diaz27.JPG

CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.jpg

CFwQ9_wUsAAj20y.jpg:large

I have been around Nate for a long time now and he used to walk around much smaller. He is much larger now. He used to be skinny, taller than me, but much lighter. Now he looks big as hell.

I don't know what his plan is, but hopefully he doesn't plan on cutting much anymore, because he won't make it.

Do you "fight fans" and "hardcores" really classify Nathaniel as a fucking welterweight ? Everybody knows it's basically two lightweights fighting at their almost walk-around weight.
Nope. Nate quite a big bigger. have a look around for some pics.

Before:
cuwl7bjg8bpwjgqvljwf.jpg

"It doesn't matter what weight, divisions or anything, or even what belt is on the line. Because really I should create my own belt. Because I am, myself, my own belt. It doesn't matter featherweight, lightweight, welterweight. It's the McGregor belt."

"The only weight I give a f--k about is the weight of them checks, and my checks are always super heavy. So I don't give a s--t."

"I work like a motherf--ker. I don't get out of shape. He gets out of shape. When he fought against Dos Anjos he looked like the skinniest fat guy I've ever seen."

"His understanding of ring generalship and ring control is very amateur. It's novice where I come from. So he'll understand the difference between amateur and world champion. I come out of the trap like a greyhound at 100 miles per hour and I don't stop."

"And I'm about to knock out a stuffed, fata-- skinny Mexican."

After:
images

"Im not going to make any excuses"

"I felt the octagon shake with his every step he took."

"The man was 10 stories high if he was a foot, his biceps were as big as my last 2 opponents."

"He was more mountain than man"

"I wasn't aware you needed to climb a beanstalk to get to Stockton"

"I would of beaten him but I wasnt efficient with my energy, my performance clearly suffered from not cutting an inhumane amount of weight like usual."

"I wasn't panic wrestling, I was just so tuckered out from eating 2 breakfasts I thought I'd get a quick nap in before round 3"

"I managed to hit Nate in the first round, if someone had of told me he would retaliate by using his fists and not a pool noodle I wouldn't of organized the fight at 170"

"Nate got lucky, even though I don't prepare for specific opponents I didn't have any time to prepare for Nate specifically"

"I am a real fighter for takin the fight against a hand picked opponent who had no training camp and was out of shape, never mind the fact I quit and tapped faster than shirley temple on a meth binge inside 2 rounds once I got dragged in deep waters"

giphy.gif
This is quite funny how much time you devote to being anti conor. perhaps focus on some positive thoughts.

can Nate make FW?
No, the number one contender in the fw division can.

I'll ask again since you side stepped the question. Why isn't, cloner who is according to you a fw, not defending his belt?

We now have an interim champ while the current champ is completely healthy but won't defend his belt.

Here's the situation. Cloner can't make fw anymore. The plan was to go up and walk into a title bout at lw. Unfortunately for cloner and his fans Nate the vacation Diaz walked in and fucking smashed cloner. Now all the well laid plans are in disarray.

you know it dont make conors life any easier than this fight is at 170,does it matter what the narrative is??
My god man, did you just really ask if narrative matters? Back to Eng. 101 for you.

Back