The evolution of training - you *have* to read this

oxcart

Ambαssαdor of kwan
Reaction score
You know what I've always wanted? Someone to finally break down bodypart training to the next level, with an emphasis on the gunzorz.

Ladies and gets, I present to you the evolution of bodypart training. Not content with breaking down the body into 'parts', someone needed to take up the torch and push things to the next level.

How to split the week up, with an emphasis on training different bicep and tricep *heads*.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/bodybuilding/your_ticket_to_the_gun_show

synthol1.JPG

Yea... me and my boyz do that workout too it gets maddd girls yo

synthol1.JPG

Yea... me and my boyz do that workout too it gets maddd girls yo

The arm of the guy on the left doesn't look right. It looks like he has an infection or something.

The arm of the guy on the left doesn't look right. It looks like he has an infection or something.

It's synthol, they inject oil into the muscle to make it look bigger.

You know what I've always wanted? Someone to finally break down bodypart training to the next level, with an emphasis on the gunzorz.

Ladies and gets, I present to you the evolution of bodypart training. Not content with breaking down the body into 'parts', someone needed to take up the torch and push things to the next level.

How to split the week up, with an emphasis on training different bicep and tricep *heads*.

http://www.t-nation.com/article/bodybuilding/your_ticket_to_the_gun_show

The funny thing is that the author of that article was at the begining of t-nations life the chubby oly lifter guy who did a lot of functional hard shit. Thats what happens when you deprive a nighzhja of his carbs he goes fucking mental.

or big upper arms and absolutely NO forearms

and don't forget Up for a Quickie? which is a 2 page in-depth article with a multitude of techniques to work on... you BICEPS

He's got a lot of good stuff on T-Nation, but some of it is just ungggg.... c'mon Thib, I know you can do better.

and don't forget Up for a Quickie? which is a 2 page in-depth article with a multitude of techniques to work on... you BICEPS

He's got a lot of good stuff on T-Nation, but some of it is just ungggg.... c'mon Thib, I know you can do better.

I'm telling you...that guy has uncanny likeness to Vin Diesel. It's almost rediculous.

Does anyone else fell bad for close grip bench and tate presses for being in there? It's like they were violated...

There was another article.... I thought it was a recent article, but maybe not, that had tips from like 8 different coaches about general size, most of them were pretty solid, but Thib got to contribute 2 tips that were both biceps only.

Funniest thing was that when I was flicking through the articles, this one was right next to Cosgroves' 'no curl' routine.

The juxtaposition was delicious.

Some of his older stuff when he first started posting is great. As for now...I'm not a bodybuilding fan at all so it doesn't interest me.

Thibaudeau is a really accomplished Oly lifter. I wish he would contribute more towards that. But I guess teaching physique oriented stuff is more lucrative financially. Curl monkeys pay good.

The only thing worse than big arms and chicken legs, is having a big body and a scrawny neck.

It'd be hilarious if those two douche nozzles read this and injected some of that shit into their necks.

Back