The Eryk Anders question. Is this what America hypes?

The people in here saying he's a c level athlete are dumb.

Bro. He ran with a ball.

American MMA fans have this weird erection for guys who play American football. My theory is they live vicariously through these dudes that they see as being the cool guy they wished they were in school/college. The alpha who fucked their college sweetheart.

American MMA fans have this weird erection for guys who play American football. My theory is they live vicariously through these dudes that they see as being the cool guy they wished they were in school/college. The alpha who fucked their college sweetheart.

Meanwhile Europeans fantasize about 5'8'' 150 lbs guys who jog around a field for 90 minutes.

NFL fanboy detected!

A-level athletes everywhere
IMG_4729.JPG
Hypes? He was an amateur football player who many people don’t know... and even though he didn’t play a down in the nfl he’s still knocking out mma fighters ..

He's not coming along like I thought he would. He's a big tough MW but he's nothing really special.

"Ya Boy" is a fantastic nickname.

he couldn't even beat post-USADA Machida, not sure why they are trying to push this narrative that he somehow got robbed

The A level athlete myth lol. Just watch jordan try to hit a baseball.

Big buff black dude that used to play football. Of course Sherdog is gonna hate. If he was Russian, Sherdog would be going ape shit with the hype threads.

Quit crying you fucking baby

I thought he was supposed to be A-level......

He's pretty average. Lucky his opponent was a bum.

Couldn't beat 250 year old Machida. Meh.

Another retarded A LEVEL thread ?

Looks like a legit contender to me.

Decent cardio, good takedown defence and he hits HARD.

Big buff black dude that used to play football. Of course Sherdog is gonna hate. If he was Russian, Sherdog would be going ape shit with the hype threads.

Quit crying you fucking baby

Let em know!

If he was a big white ex-soccer player, his nuts would be rode harder than Jenna Jameson on a Harley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back