Media The Eraser having some fun at the expense of Adesanya/MW division

He never cheated or failed a test involving any PEDs. He got fined for not disclosing a medicine to USADA from what I understand.
Riiiiiiiight. Failed to disclose "medicine" he took via IV's righr before walking into the cage to face Hendricks. Are you looking into buying a car by any chance? I got killer prices

Costa so full of confidence because he's juiced to the gills.

Oh the future USADA statistic who has one OK win over journeyman underachiever, Uriah Hall.

Wasn't he fighting Romero till he got pulled for a banned substance?

Well Costa should have been fighting then. He got lapped by the other MW prospect. Get to work.

Crank up the volume boy. You can hear the commentator "when Hendricks encountered the arsenal of Wonderboy". Now with the help of a tool we homo sapiens call a "calendar", you can immediately tell this was long after USADA had banned IV's. He's a cheat. Face it

Editing is easy to do.

You sound bitter.

Editing is easy to do.

You sound bitter.

Right. And 9/11 plane hitting trade center was edited too. It was missiles that hit the towers, fired from navy ships. Jfk assassination vids were fabricated too. He fell and broke his head

Right. And 9/11 plane hitting trade center was edited too. It was missiles that hit the towers, fired from navy ships

Apples and Oranges. The authorities are just as capable of watching the video as you. There was no action taken, therefore it is fake news.

Paula's best win is Uriah Hall...let that sink in...

...and he had to foul Hall to get past the jab.

Dude would get smoked by Israel and Kelvin. I'm not impressed by him at all.

Apples and Oranges. The authorities are just as capable of watching the video as you. There was no action taken, therefore it is fake news.

Im going to like your post because you liked mine mmmkay

Serious Question: why is Costa’s nickname not ‘The Paulocost?’

Costa looks like he can’t take a punch, only a matter of time before he gets exposed as a can.

Im going to like your post because you liked mine mmmkay
TrollFace.jpg

Riiiiiiiight. Failed to disclose "medicine" he took via IV's righr before walking into the cage to face Hendricks. Are you looking into buying a car by any chance? I got killer prices

Show me a failed test for PEDs and then we talk., you can have your conspiracy theories all you want. If he failed a test he would be suspended. He got a fine and he's cleared to fight.

The Eraser dropping some truth bombs.

-MW has been a bastardized division since Bisping cashed his lottery ticket and left it in shambles.

-Candesanya has done nothing but decision and old man and a Manlet. Also got rocked multiple times by a 5’6 bloated WW.

-Robbery WhiDUCKER is pulling out of fights whenever he’s not getting gift wrapt decisions.

Is the Eraser the man we need to save our once prestigious MW division???

Paulo-Borrachinha.jpg

Who has Costa starched to be talking any shit? Costa BARELY beat Uriah Hall ffs.... Costa punched him twice in the dick and an eye poke and barely got the knockout. He is a muscle-bound idiot that would get murdered by top level competition.

The dude has been trying to set up fights with some of the most dangerous guys in the division like Weidman and Romero.

Candesanya on the other hand just got his belt gift wrapped after decisioning 50 year old Silva and 5’6 Gas and getting slapped around in the process.

The Eraser is no keyboard warrior, playboy.

870315798.jpg.0.jpg

LOL trying to setup fights? Lets talk WHEN he fights. Until then he beat post USADA Hendricks and Uriah Hall he needs to sit the fuck down until his fighting can cash the checks his Twitter rants write.

Costa is too slow and predictable for adesanya.
He has a lot of power, but he's flatfooted, he moves slowly forward and unloads bombs when he gets inside.
Not gonna happen with adesanya. He's way faster, lighter on his feet, crisper, faster punches.

This roidhead has zero notable wins and got hurt by an Uriah Hall jab.

This guy either gets ktfo’d by USADA or any top level MW.

The Eraser dropping some truth bombs.

-MW has been a bastardized division since Bisping cashed his lottery ticket and left it in shambles.

-Candesanya has done nothing but decision and old man and a Manlet. Also got rocked multiple times by a 5’6 bloated WW.

-Robbery WhiDUCKER is pulling out of fights whenever he’s not getting gift wrapt decisions.

Is the Eraser the man we need to save our once prestigious MW division???

Paulo-Borrachinha.jpg

Come on man I know you're trolling and all but what the fuck's up with Costa, guy's sat out as long as Whittaker without much mention of an injury, even the circumstances of him pulling out of the Romero fight are murky. If he doesn't end up fighting before July what's the likelihood he was benched because of a failed test?

Costa will retire Adesanya from MMA and send him looking for another sport to compete in, just like the last guy to KO him retired him from kickboxing. It's a whole 'nother world when this guy cracks you when compared to when The Gastelum does it.

043_Paulo_Costa_vs_Uriah_Hall.0.jpg

Back