Media The Eraser having some fun at the expense of Adesanya/MW division

First: All natty Playboy

Second: No loopy punches, all precise destruction

PlayfulSneakyClam-size_restricted.gif

BrokenDownrightBluefish-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

The bum rush king

Who has Costa beat? I’m not a huge Israel fan but I think he lights Costa up.

Costa needs to win his fight with USADA first.

And what's his best win?

Uriah Hall? The shell of Johny Hendricks?

Lol now gastelum is some midget bum?

Im pretty sure lots of people were picking him to beat israel. Also, gastelum knocked out bisping, vitor belfort, dropped weidman, beat jacare and was in line to fight whitaker for the belt.

Gastelum is 5’9 not 5’6

Paulo hasn’t beaten anyone. The greatest fighters paulo has beaten is uriah hall...and ironically an even smaller johnny hendricks who was 1-5 coming into that fight. Everyone else costa has fought doesnt even have a wikipedia page lol.

Joe Rogan has stated the UFC has admitted they have trouble finding opponents for Costa.

1. He called out Brunson in the post fight speech after destroying Hendricks and he opted to fight Adesanya instead.

2. He called out Weidman for the longest before He fought Souza instead.

3. The ONLY man willing to step up is Romero whom NOBODY else in the division is willing to fight.

Costa has gone about this the right way. The dude can only fight who the UFC puts in front of him.

Paul's body shots will turn him into the Gassed stylebender then a final swarm will melt izzy and it will be spectactular.

That last gif looks pretty loopy

Surprised to see you ride so hard for a guy who doesn't seem to have the skills to beat the top fighters of the division quite yet

Guy is gonna have a rough night with Whittaker and yoel

Paula's best win is Uriah Hall...let that sink in...

Who has Costa beat? I’m not a huge Israel fan but I think he lights Costa up.

Read my previous post in this thread as far as Costas matchmaking.

Who has Adesanya “lit up” lol? Cardioless Kelvin in the 5th round?

Anyone who’s followed Adesanya pre-UFC knows he has a suspect chin and no power. He needs tons of volume to do damage. The Kelvin fight showed that.

There’s a difference between 5’6 Kelvin hitting you and The Eraser cracking you. He keeps pressing forward nonstop.

The Eraser dropping some truth bombs.

-MW has been a bastardized division since Bisping cashed his lottery ticket and left it in shambles.

-Candesanya has done nothing but decision and old man and a Manlet. Also got rocked multiple times by a 5’6 bloated WW.

-Robbery WhiDUCKER is pulling out of fights whenever he’s not getting gift wrapt decisions.

Is the Eraser the man we need to save our once prestigious MW division???

Paulo-Borrachinha.jpg

How u gonna give him shit for getting wobbled by gastelum when gastelum has dropped every single mw he has fought except for israel? If you are saying israel, gastelum, jacare, weidman all suck you dont know shit about mma

Surprised to see you ride so hard for a guy who doesn't seem to have the skills to beat the top fighters of the division quite yet
Of course he's riding Costa's dick super hard, he's Brazilian.
@BRASIL WAND always roots for Brazilian fighters and puts down fighters from other nationalities.

That last gif looks pretty loopy

Guy is gonna have a rough night with Whittaker and yoel

Gotta watch that real time lad.

The only “loopy punch” he threw was a left hook to get around Mclellans guard landing precisely behind the ear, which is the punch that dropped him.

All speed and power baby. The only breaks he takes is the opponents breaking from his nonstop pressure.

@BRASIL WAND always roots for Brazilian fighters and puts down fighters from other nationalities.
Yeah but he's setting himself up for an embarrassing day when costa gets wrecked lol

Gotta watch that real time lad.

The only “loopy punch” he threw was a left hook to get around Mclellans guard landing precisely behind the ear, which is the punch that dropped him.

All speed and power baby. The only breaks he takes is the opponents breaking from his nonstop pressure.

He's not terrible, I Like to see him fight and I think he's still improving

He's not there yet though Imo

Half this guys fans up here hype him for homoerotic reasons, that’s already been established. Secondly this cat can’t get past a drug test, and thirdly who exactly has he beaten? Hendricks is wash and Hall is in reality a non factor.

Calm down Klansman, I constantly root against Brazilian fighters.

I just said I’d be rooting for Ngannou in a pro JDS thread yesterday ya goof.

It's even more disgusting when guys with actual talent and potential take to this shameful behavior. Costa has many physiological gifts, but he needs to get his head right or opponents with real mental toughness (e.g. Whittaker) will rip him apart. Disrespecting another man unprovoked is always a result of one or both Fear, and Insecurity.

I hope Adesanya keeps winning so butthurt people keep losing their minds and I'm not a big fan of the guy. So now we have another dude that's going to smash him since yesterday's guy didn't work out so well.

Back