The era of "belt stalling"

After so many years of UFC tyranny (in terms of fighter pay) I'm not surprised this backlash is happening.

It is not a good look for the honour/romance of fighting, but looking at the human element of the equation, can anyone really blame alvarez, nunes, woodley, bisping or mcgregor for how they are playing the game.

It's like when people complain about footballers making too much money but ignore the size of the industry and the revenue streams of these companiesthat control the club's. Or like when people complain about Somalia Pirates being wrong and greedy but ignore how corporations have been raping their waters for decades. People always seem to accept the wrong doings they aren't spoonfed, but have a lot to whine about when they can point at the TV and project their rages at one or a few people.

Fuck it. I love the art of fighting but I cannot ignore the big picture here. Get that money motherfuckers. I can still enjoy my cagefighting.

LOL!!!! You can absolutely lump them together. They are all doing the same thing!

So if Woodley or Nunes defend before Christmas are they doing the same?

Back