The entire rap genre transformed at the exact same time the entire rock genre transformed

What a fantastic and well informed post and world music history should be taught in schools as most kids in the UK thinks music is only from the USA and England but the history of countries like Ghana, Brazil, Cuba, Trinidad etc etc etc proves otherwise.

Thanks man. I also agree that music history should be taught in schools. I had a music and society class during my brief college stint and found it quite fascinating, especially being a musician myself.

Thanks man. I also agree that music history should be taught in schools. I had a music and society class during my brief college stint and found it quite fascinating, especially being a musician myself.
Thats why Classical, Opera and Jazz will never die as it's never been the pop kids choice but like a good wine these forms will be picked up once you mature out of pop music plus with Jazz it can go side to side with Latin Music which Salsa, Son, Samba and Flamenco be it Cuba, Miami, Puerto Rico, New York, Brazil and Spain.

Back