• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The downfall of Travis Browne

Schaub is just saying he can be champ because Travis beat him lol

Travis won't be top 10 by the summer or next year.

Enter Lewis and Ngannou

Maybe, but HW dinosaurs have a habit of sticking around and causing problems for the most athletic of newcomers.

Big Hoppa! Once Bigfoot made a name off him, it was over.

I would say "good troll job", I laughed...

Is it ?

Nope, I'm completely serious. I don't like the guy. You can look at any single one of those things I posted and say, well maybe I got it wrong. You could give him the benefit of the doubt. But when you look at the overall list and the many dickhead things he's done, anyone can see he's clearly not a good guy.

He was overrated as hell since day 1 ...
Guy is pretty athletic and tall but aside from that he is technically terrible, especially defensewise, and dirty as they come.
Half of his fights are tainted with illegal moves..
He is exactly where he belongs in the bottom top 10 or just out of it, and Brendan Schaub telling was Megatron's second coming just because he lost to him won't change that

Wait wait... are you implying that:

He left that girl...
316_DA38200000578_3457323_Jenna_Renee_right_accus.jpg

...for that behemoth?
Ronda-Rousey-Gets-Starbucks-In-LA-ff-01-760x1140.jpg

For fuck's sake... what is wrong with him?

His ex took more then half his money. He needed a new cash cow, Ronda volunteered.

He left that girl...

...for that behemoth?

For living in Hollywood, Rousey dresses like weirdo. Looks like she shops Marshals or Spencers gifts.

lol @ working out listening to Scahub.

For living in Hollywood, Rousey dresses like weirdo. Looks like she shops Marshals or Spencers gifts.

lol

Its all in Brownes gym.
I think all of sherdog agrees (and thats sayin something) that the Counts gym is trash and destroys fighters.
So sad that the fighters themselves cant see it.

But dayum...i think all of sherdog agrees!

You can't expect Travis Browne to master a new system overnight. He will regroup, Edmond will make the necessary adjustments, and he will be back stronger than ever.
Hey Edmund how did werdum foot feel?

Travis Brown was pretty good and then he was retarded enough to join Edmund, that killed his career. I hope Ronda is at least good at giving blowjobs so at least he can get a consolation prize for all the fuckery going on in his career. I would be pretty sad if I had to downgrade women wise and have to settle to fucking a suicidal fat cow on top of getting my ass kicked regularly on national tv.

Tavis is a guy that could of been a champion and been on top of the world, and now a fat cow is sustaining him money wise.

You can't expect Travis Browne to master a new system overnight. He will regroup, Edmond will make the necessary adjustments, and he will be back stronger than ever.
No. No, he won't...

Browne should be way better than he is, IMO. You very rarely see guys his size move the way he can in the cage.

My guess it's a combination of him perhaps not being as dedicated as he should be and not having the right coach/team to complement what he is as a fighter.

1 or 2 more losses and he's getting cut

sherdog will go apeshit once this goes down.

prepare for "Edmondgeddon" when that happens.

forum a quarter full of edmond/travis/honda posts

it will be a glorious day

Browne is a dirty fighter and a prick. Here's a short list:
  • He said he didn't want Bigfoot to make a name off of him when Bigfoot was a much more popular fighter.
  • He has won multiple fights with illegal 12 to 6 elbows. I think they should be legal but they're not, so he should have been DQ'ed
  • Used Barnett's slashing throat gesture after beating Barnett with illegal elbows when Barnett had been respectful in the lead up
  • Dating Ronda Rousey
  • Abused his girlfriend or wife - whatever she was. Look at the pics. He beat the shit out of her. Pics at bottom.
  • Bullied journalists during press conferences multiple times
  • Multiple eye gouges during several fights with the most egregious being the Mitrione fight
  • Associates himself with sleaze bag Edmund
  • Finally....this photo. Some random dad happened to be taking a photo of his daughter, and you can see Travis Browne trying to intimidate him in the background. The photo has been cropped and the daughter is in full focus in the bottom left of the real uncropped photo. Just some kid having a birthday party with her dad and family. The daughter was obviously the target of the photo but Browne thinks this random dad is creeping on him and Rousey.
hqdefault.jpg

Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-11.06.49-AM.png

Browne is a prick for real, and I love watching him get his fucking ass kicked. I hope he stays with Edmond and has 25 more MMA fights.

Lol, that shit is hilarious, especially the dad and his daughter picture.

I remember watching Browne when he first came in and thinking he could be champ because of his footwork, explosiveness and athleticism. Now he's a plodding boxer that isn't good at boxing.

1 or 2 more losses and he's getting cut

sherdog will go apeshit once this goes down.

prepare for "Edmondgeddon" when that happens.

forum a quarter full of edmond/travis/honda posts

it will be a glorious day

He's not getting cut while Ronda has any chance of coming back...
Do you even know how Dana White works?
You realize how he let Artem Lobov in the UFC, despite losing like 3 fights in a row and having a negative weak ass record, JUST because he was McGreggor's friend?

He left that girl...

...for that behemoth?

To be fair Travis beat the hell out of her. She left him.

Back