The disrespect fighters get from fans is ridiculous

Fair enough if you don't like him. I'm more talking about when people call him a bitch or a pussy when they probably have never had a fight in their life.
Well, when you have Holly Holm being choked to sleep before tapping, on the same night that Conor didn't seem to put up any resistance at all when the choke gets set in, and taps so early that he's able to tap again.... And Holly talks no shit at all, and Conor had been yapping about winning the MW Championship prior to that. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why he got hated on for it.

I agree to an extent TS, most MMA fans are quite emotional about their fighters, you know fan is short for fanatic and when you add anonymity of the web ass clownery is bound to happen.

That being said, Conrad dug his own hole, jumped in and handed Nate the shovel to bury him.

Would rather be hated than cheered as a fighter to be honest.

TeamBadGuy

Well, when you have Holly Holm being choked to sleep before tapping, on the same night that Conor didn't seem to put up any resistance at all when the choke gets set in, and taps so early that he's able to tap again.... And Holly talks no shit at all, and Conor had been yapping about winning the MW Championship prior to that. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why he got hated on for it.
I'd like to see you in there against Nate

ImagineGorilla.gif

I am think it because he has such a huge small man's syndrome and low self esteem. He over compensates and its just hilarious. A wee man in his fancy pants, swaggerjacked tattoos played touchbutt in the park talking about how he has changed the game but is protected from full camp wrestlerss like a fragile China doll. He is an easy target, his nutslurping fans are easy targets, and I for one can't wait to see him get beat down again by Nate so he can either retire or defend his wee 145 lbs title.

is this your first day on the internet or something?

I will never understand why people hate on Conor so much. The guy never backs down from a fight. He isn't a boring fighter, he is exciting to watch and will fight anyone. Yet people call him a pussy and a bitch on facebook and other social media all the time. You don't have to like the guy but people should know their place.

Same with Mark Hunt. I'm reading the comments on some of Mark Hunts facebook posts and some of them are appalling. How anyone could talk down to a legend of the sport like that is unreal. I don't agree with him complaining about the whole Brock situation. But people commenting and calling him a bitch on his Facebook is just not right.

You don't see this shit happen in other sports. MMA fans are the worst

You see the the same thing happen in pro wrestling. MMA fans are just even lower class than pro wrestling fans whites saying a lot. As recently as the late 70s or early80s sometimes fans would bring knives to pro wrestling cards and stab the wrestlers they hated the most. The hate that the most hated MMA fighter gets is absolutely nothing to the hate a good heel got back in the 70s.

WWE fans have more respect for their actors than mma fans have for fighters.

Now that you mention it I'd say WWE fans are more respectful of the pro wrestlers than ANY sport's fans are of its players.

Conor is a disrespectful tosser himself. Why wouldn't the fans disrespect him back?

Yes. Yes you do see this shit in other sports. Go watch other sports and follow the stars. The hate they get is the same. Crawl out from underneath your sheltered rock.

Don't take the internet too seriously. People are free to have and share opinions, it's human nature. We can say a fighter should have done this instead of that when we've never fought a day in our lives. We can say a movie has terrible writing when we couldn't make a better script, we can say a dish is awful when we aren't a chef, and so on and so fourth.

Is normal.

I will never understand why people hate on Conor so much. The guy never backs down from a fight. He isn't a boring fighter, he is exciting to watch and will fight anyone. Yet people call him a pussy and a bitch on facebook and other social media all the time. You don't have to like the guy but people should know their place.

Same with Mark Hunt. I'm reading the comments on some of Mark Hunts facebook posts and some of them are appalling. How anyone could talk down to a legend of the sport like that is unreal. I don't agree with him complaining about the whole Brock situation. But people commenting and calling him a bitch on his Facebook is just not right.

You don't see this shit happen in other sports. MMA fans are the worst

"MMA fans are the worst" Get over yourself...stop being so dramatic. certain "fans" in whatever it now is will act like complete doof heads.

Also another Conor thread? As if we dont have enough of them,but sure more publicity to the guy.
So let me ask you - taking another fighters belt at a conference is not over the line or extremly disrespectful? And interupting fighters when they are askied is not fucking annoying? And saying you´r willing to die in the octagon then tapping...Well you clearly were not willing to die or you´d had kept trying till you passed out. I dont mind tapping i encourage it, but dont come say you wanna die. Altho i´d like to believe it, it just didnt get backed up. Still really find Conor inspirational - but the dying part seems silly now, although it wasgood he tapped. And he has just done certain things you dont do like taking another guys belt..no you dont do that shit.

"people should know their place" okay so you want to put people in their place now and worship lord conor and conor bless and all that stupid crap? You cant go around shittalking everybody and not expect eople to talk shit to you, Conor knows that...and now you seem to want to make people have sympathy for him? I dont have to like the guy..thank god you told me that. otherwise i was so worried...
really get over yourself, stop crying and take a tissue. conor probably doesnt care anyway - more hate = more will watch him. same for ronda. he knows what he´s doing.

but theres plenty of reasons for hating him, not to mention all his success. thats the biggest reason to hate someone usually.

Back