• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The Dirtiness of Jon Jones exemplified by the Rampage fight

Read back what you just wrote, superstar.

I’ll use one syllable words. If…he…broke…the…rules…why…did…they….have…to…change….them?
They had to change the rules because no-one expected anyone to break the rules in the way he did - technically it is not illegal unless he succeeds in what he is trying to do.

Right now, using ANY illegal technique is technically not illegal unless it hits. This is not black and white.

They had to change the rules because of people like you who look at a loophole and see it as legal unless stated it is not - even though everyone knows it is illegal. It is impossible to make rules for everything.

Also . saying something is not dirty if it is not illegal is a weird way to look at it, but you do you.

They had to change the rules because no-one expected anyone to break the rules in the way he did - technically it is not illegal unless he succeeds in what he is trying to do.

Right now, using ANY illegal technique is technically not illegal unless it hits. This is not black and white.

They had to change the rules because of people like you who look at a loophole and see it as legal unless stated it is not - even though everyone knows it is illegal. It is impossible to make rules for everything.

Also . saying something is not dirty if it is not illegal is a weird way to look at it, but you do you.

They had to change the rules because they didn’t expect him to break the rules? Again, if he was breaking the rules, they wouldn’t have needed to change anything. It is appalling that you are pretending not to understand this.

They had to change the rules because they didn’t expect him to break the rules? Again, if he was breaking the rules, they wouldn’t have needed to change anything. It is appalling that you are pretending not to understand this.
Ok, I will try one last time, because this is pretty boring -

It is actually not illegal, depending on how you interpret the rules, to bring an axe into the octagon and hit you opponent with it. There is no specific rule that says you can't do it. Does that mean it is a legal technique? No, right? that would be a really stupid argument to make, right? If you agree with that, then you know what your argument is.

And to round it off - Trying to eyepoke is technically illegal, depending how you read the rules, even back then -
- Unsportsmanlike conduct that causes injury to an opponent is illegal
So yeah, they did not so much have to change the rules, as they had to specify specific things because people like you who read the rules and interpret them without honor or sportsmanship.

The problem is grey areas, and scrupulous people who are willing to abuse the grey areas, and when called on it they will say "but but it is not technically illegal".

Last edited:
Ok, I will try one last time, because this is pretty boring -

It is actually not illegal, depending on how you interpret the rules, to bring an axe into the octagon and hit you opponent with it. There is no specific rule that says you can't do it. Does that mean it is a legal technique? No, right? that would be a really stupid argument to make, right? If you agree with that, then you know what your argument is.

And to round it off - Trying to eyepoke is technically illegal, depending how you read the rules, even back then -
- Unsportsmanlike conduct that causes injury to an opponent is illegal
So yeah, they did not so much have to change the rules, as they had to specify specific things because people like you who read the rules and interpret them without honor or sportsmanship.

The problem is grey areas, and scrupulous people who are willing to abuse the grey areas, and when called on it they will say "but but it is not technically illegal".
Yes, bringing weapons into the ufc is illegal. I hope for your and the world’s sake that you are just pretending to be an idiot instead of just admitting you didn’t understand that the rules had changed and he didn’t break them at the time. You’re either pathetic or a troll.

And also *shrug* could you explain how attempting eyepokes without making contact can injure someone? It would help to diagnose whatever it is that’s wrong with you.

While I agree that Jones is a dirty fighter, Rampage comes off as a bitter ex, everytime he speaks about Jones.

Last edited:
Yes, bringing weapons into the ufc is illegal. I hope for your and the world’s sake that you are just pretending to be an idiot instead of just admitting you didn’t understand that the rules had changed and he didn’t break them at the time. You’re either pathetic or a troll.

And also *shrug* could you explain how attempting eyepokes without making contact can injure someone? It would help to diagnose whatever it is that’s wrong with you.
Show me the specific rule that does not allow me to bring a tool in the octagon. https://www.ufc.com/unified-rules-mixed-martial-arts

And also*shrug* could you explain how shooting at someone without hitting them should be seen as attempted murder? If you dont hit them you don't even injure them.

The way you interpret things are weird to me, and I don't think we will see eye to eye on this.

Show me the specific rule that does not allow me to bring a tool in the octagon. https://www.ufc.com/unified-rules-mixed-martial-arts

And also*shrug* could you explain how shooting at someone without hitting them should be seen as attempted murder?

The way you interpret things are weird to me, and I don't think we will see eye to eye on this.

*shrug*I feel sorry for your mother and I hope that whatever is wrong with you eventually gets a cure.

"They had to add a rule because he broke the rule that they had to add because he broke it even though it was legal it wasn't legal because they didn't hurrrr"

"That's pretty stupid, they wouldn't have to add a rule if it already existed."

"Let's agree to disagree, also weapons hurrr"

This site, sometimes, jesus.

*shrug*I feel sorry for your mother and I hope that whatever is wrong with you eventually gets a cure.
Yep, that is what I thought your well thought out reply would be. All you had to do to prove that I am the moron, not you, were show evidence - you chose not to. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
it is more a ref problem

if he get one point deducted in the first round,
you have another fight

still this is the ref and the commission problem

Jones was always dirty, but that is the american sports society
all these wrestlers are juicing at a very yong age,
so it is no surprise that Colby exposed his juiced teamate
it is quite easy to find the guy takings PEDs, they are on the podium in major championships

it is more a ref problem

if he get one point deducted in the first round,
you have another fight

still this is the ref and the commission problem

Jones was always dirty, but that is the american sports society
all these wrestlers are juicing at a very yong age,
so it is no surprise that Colby exposed his juiced teamate
it is quite easy to find the guy takings PEDs, they are on the podium in major championships
Yeah, that is always the problem when it is hard to judge if a foul was intentional or not. The reason UFC went in and specified that you could not have out stretched fingers were specifically because of Jon abusing this.

Like - you could actually start of each and every of your fights by kicking your opponent in the balls because it is all about interpretation - and at most you would get a point deduction, but I don't think anyone has ever gotten a deduction for their first foul, intentional or not.

This is why MMA relies a lot on sportsmanship and honor, and when people has no honor and no sportmanship, wtf do you do as an org? You simply can not have rules that govern everything.

Luckily most fighters have honor, and i think only 3 people has been so dirty that they made the UFC have to specify/change their rules -
Tank Abbot, Keith Hackney, and Jon Jones.

But you do care. Youre here and you posted your opinion, even
You're trying the usual reddit/youtube/twitter tactic of saying that I wouldn't post if I didn't care. My response was regarding possible excuses for people popping for juice. I don't care if fighters juice because the benefits are VASTLY overestimated. Juicing doesn't give you a black belt.
Now, stop being so obtuse, Warden Hadley.

I believe you and Jones is a dirty fighter, but he was beating Rampage up before any illegal thing had happened. That Jon Jones was a beast.

Back