• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media The Dirtiness of Jon Jones exemplified by the Rampage fight

What makes it even more fun and dillusional is - Jon has admitted himself that he is doing it, and even when these guys know that, they will still go nuh-uh. I find fascinating how peoples minds can work.

It's 2024 -- being deliberately stupid is literally a recreational activity for millions of people.

I did the rewatch of this fight because of a discussion with a guy in another thread. The writeup took some time, and I think it deserves his own thread (The fight is linked at the bottom of the post). So here we go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you (A jon Jones fan) are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Rampage on Jon Jones -

jon Jones on his eye-pokes

I’m really not surprised that a guy that used illegal maneuvers on a deaf fighter, used steroids, hides under an octagon at his gym for 8 hours to avoid a drug test, hit and runs pregnant women, beats his fiancé in front of their kids, etc, uses eye pokes to win fights.
I am, however, amazed that smooth brains on this forum justify and support it while trying to claim he is the goat.

I wonder if Ricardo Arona ever cried over the headbutt KO
Of course he did. And nobody cared because he was KO’d from the initial slam because he was too stupid to let go of the triangle.

Has their ever been a fighter in history that caused as many tears to flow on Sherdog as Jon Jones?

Reading way to much into the Jones is a cheater thing….

Calling Jones a cheater is absolutely pathetic

He tool’d Rampage EVERYWHERE in the fight. He didn’t need to cheat at one point in a fight he’s clearly dominating. Same with the Glover fight. There wasn’t a point in the fighter where he’s losing and needed to do anything to gain an advantage
That's the thing with great cheaters, lot of times they don't even need to cheat but they do it anyway.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that more low IQ Jones dickriders didn't make dumb posts like "Yeah, he eye-pokes, but everyone eye-pokes, so it's excused," like they do with his multiple failed drug tests.

Breaking News

You heard it here first, Jon Jones is a scumbag.

Sorry TS we all already knew this.

I did the rewatch of this fight because of a discussion with a guy in another thread. The writeup took some time, and I think it deserves his own thread (The fight is linked at the bottom of the post). So here we go

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you (A jon Jones fan) are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Rampage on Jon Jones -

jon Jones on his eye-pokes

You forgot ......

5. Every fighter uses eye pokes

It's a variation of the "they all take peds" non-argument.

As long as people admit jon Jones is a cheater, my goal has been reached.
I disagree with what you say though, it is a scumbag way of thinking, and you should be better than that .

"My goal has been reached" - seriously give me a fucking break.

Whateves -
Jon Jones is the UFC's greatest LHW Champ, not some random, judgmental, whiny-ass, holier than thou, nobody bitch, with no senses of humor, thinking they can pass judgement on one of the GOATs.

Last edited:
Arguing that JJ doesn't intentionally jab his fingers to his opponents eyes is stupid. It is a clear strategy of his fighting style. People trying deny that it happens is just denial. It is really comes down to whether you feel it is dirty or not. There are always going to be fighters that push the boundaries on what is legal and JJ is one of them. He uses eye pokes (or atleast, the threat of eye pokes) and kicks to the knee how other fighters use the jab and teep kicks. Effective? Yes, especially with his reach. Dirty? Subjective, but IMO yes, JJ has no issues with cheating and fighting dirty if it gives him an advantage.

Yeah, he threatened with his fingers, which extended his reach. It was a smart move, well within legal limits, until they nerfed the tactic. Dirty means illegal and it wasn't.

Jones is human garbage and isn't remotely close to being in the GOAT conversation.

Certainly, he's not in running for the greatest human being of all time.

He's definitely in the top 3 for best fighters of all time, though. My pick for one.

Yeah, he threatened with his fingers, which extended his reach. It was a smart move, well within legal limits, until they nerfed the tactic. Dirty means illegal and it wasn't.
I disagree. Threatening with eyepokes, and using the threat to stop fighters from advancing, is illegal - as eyepokes are illegal.

That the UFC had to change their rules because Jon had found a loophole to circumvent the rules, should tell you it was a tactic that even the UFC saw as illegal. Fuck, even Jon Jones said it was illegal.

To extrapolate - Using your logic, shooting a gun at someone should not be illegal unless you hit them. We all know it is and should be though, right?

But yeah*shrug*

Last edited:
I'm surprised that more low IQ Jones dickriders didn't make dumb posts like "Yeah, he eye-pokes, but everyone eye-pokes, so it's excused," like they do with his multiple failed drug tests.
Well, when all they do is say "Nuh-uh he didn't do it", they don't really have to come up with excuses. I am a little surprised with how boring and straight up delusional these guys have been though.

Last edited:
I disagree. Threatening with eyepokes, and using the threat to stop fighters from advancing, is illegal - as eyepokes are illegal.

That the UFC had to change their rules because Jon had found a loophole to circumvent the rules, should tell you it was a tactic that even the UFC saw as illegal. Fuck, even Jon Jones said it was illegal.

To extrapolate - Using your logic, shooting a gun at someone should not be illegal unless you hit them. We all know it is and should be though, right?

But yeah*shrug*

*shrug*

That isn't my logic at all, it is something you farted out that makes no sense. It is more like pretending to kick someone while they are on the ground but not going through with it.

*shrug* And if it was actually illegal, *shrug* they wouldn't have had to change the rules to specifically make it illegal, you bright champion of the future.

*SHRUG*

That isn't my logic at all, it is something you farted out that makes no sense. It is more like pretending to kick someone while they are on the ground but not going through with it.

*shrug* And if it was actually illegal, *shrug* they wouldn't have had to change the rules to specifically make it illegal, you bright champion of the future.

*SHRUG*
Eyepoking is illegal. Basically what you are saying is - If you don't succeeed in your illegal tactic, it is not illegal. Which is a funny way to look at it.

As I said - Even UFC had not expected someone to break the rules like that, which is why they had to make new rules because of one single person. 1000's of fights, 100's of fighters, 20+ years of fights - and they had to change the rules because of Jon and Jon alone.

Eyepoking is illegal. Basically what you are saying is - If you don't succeeed in your illegal tactic, it is not illegal. Which is a funny way to look at it.

As I said - Even UFC had not expected someone to break the rules like that, which is why they had to make new rules because of one single person. 1000's of fights, 100's of fighters, 20+ years of fights - and they had to change the rules because of Jon and Jon alone.
Read back what you just wrote, superstar.

I’ll use one syllable words. If…he…broke…the…rules…why…did…they….have…to…change….them?

Reading way to much into the Jones is a cheater thing….

Calling Jones a cheater is absolutely pathetic

He tool’d Rampage EVERYWHERE in the fight. He didn’t need to cheat at one point in a fight he’s clearly dominating. Same with the Glover fight. There wasn’t a point in the fighter where he’s losing and needed to do anything to gain an advantage
Are you retarded?

Back