The Difference Between Jouban and Perry

Lol @ thinking being being a prick means being 'alpha'.

You want alpha? Alpha is how Shogun looks at Conor. Alpha is Randy, Hendo, Fedor, Cain, DC, lots of others ... these men are not just living manifestations of their own insecurity.

Clown, the issue is their success makes you reflect on your own short comings. So you try to pick at any weaknesses like "being a manlet" hoping that their size/attitude/tattoo's is somehow reflective of their supposed low self-esteem.

And yes Mike Perry is the standard definition of being an alpha male. That's scientific fact.

his delivery is hilarious, and that clip was shown in "American: The Bill Hicks Story"
as they were friends and fellow comedians.
Gotta be honest ... I didn't even hear of Hicks until Tool's Aenima album.

Another dead hero ... cool guy. I'm glad I finally got to him.

Clown, the issue is their success makes you reflect on your own short comings. So you try to pick at any weaknesses like "being a manlet" hoping that their size/attitude/tattoo's is somehow reflective of their supposed low self-esteem.

And yes Mike Perry is the standard definition of being an alpha male. That's scientific fact.
I can see very clearly that you define yourself as alpha, you come of as insecure so it follows that you would consider Perry to be 'alpha'.

And Alpha as a scientific fact? As in the social hierarchy of wild canines?

Sociology is borderline pseudoscience and animal sociology ten times so.

Alpha is whatever you want it to be. We strongly disagree.

Big deal.

The real difference is, Perry will be earning money strong arming dudes for drug gangs inside of three years

Perry is allergic to dog and cat hair so it's possible the theory of his GF being to blame is credible. His sinuses were blocked and inflamed,

CwlOsQmWQAAjqwO.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back