1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

The development of Ronda's hands

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Boy Fights, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Mr. Fresca Thanks for playing

We have a new wave of idiots on the forum. First TUF wave. Now the Rhonda wave. Not sure which is worse.

2. opie Black Belt

i feel bad for not getting it sooner

3. discrawg Brown Belt

Her hands are fast, she hits hard. She is sharp, but her defence is lacking slightly, maybe not for lack of work or skill, but possibly because of her intentions while in the fight. She charges in like a psycho & throws fast combinations, I have never seen her really settle in to a striking match. I guess when she uses fast hard punches to close the distance, then finishes the fight quite quickly once she has the clinch, its a bit difficult to see her versatility.

4. lifelessheap Gold Belt

Cyborg also has more steroids busts and also a bonus scale manipulation. Cyborg's head is also large enough to have its own gravitational effect.

5. Boy Fights White Belt

This guy. He gets it

6. WhitebeltXL Black Belt

Her defence is terrible and I know it's part of the bull rush strategy but you wouldn't last 5 seconds in the men's game fighting like that.

If a mens fight played out like that everyone on here would be saying how sloppy and low skilled it was (I.e Duffee/Mir) but since it was Ronda, it was apart of her gameplan and sign of her brilliance.