The demise of Travis Browne...

Reem himself shit the bed vs Browne.

Ref gave Browne every chance then Reem stays at kicking range after killing him in the clinch. Then he let’s him spam a dozen front kicks before one drops him.

Barnett win was impressive. He actually timed a great knee when Barnett was coming in that hurt him before the elbows.
Yes, Reem shit the bed but Browne did win so I think had Bowen beat Werdrum he probably would have gotten a title shot.

It takes a lot of energy to fuck a rockstar

Crazy to think I genuinely thought he was gonna become champ and that Werdum was gonna get ko'd if he wasn't careful lol.
Don't worry, most of us did.
Hapa was a scary man when he was on his crazy winning streak, finishing, in the first round =>
-Gonzaga (who was on a 3 fights winning streak)

-Ubereem, a favorite, who was 12-1 in his last 13 (only loss was to Bigfoot, and was considered somewhat flukish by most fans)

-Barnett, a favorite who was 10-1 in his last 11 (only loss to DC in Strikeforce)

Browne was a favorite going into the Werdum fight, and looooots of sherdoggers had Hapa pegged at the REAL next generation HW, move aside "Big Brown" Hybrid Schaub, this is the REAL big Browne <{natewhut}>
"Browne would have smashed Fedor in his prime via HELLBOWS"
"Why is Browne so much better than all the other HWs out there?"
"10 reasons why Hapa's hellbows make him the most talented HW of all times"
"Hapa cucked Schaub, is banging a 10/10 once in a lifetime human being, will reign a long long time as champion, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight!!!!"

Then he lost to Werdum and Arlovski , and he was actually never that good to begin with lol, overrated nobody, get lost and take your slampig
with you, you big lanky goof.
Can't believe we gave Cain credit for smashing this can <{cruzshake}>

I highly doubt those two idiots will actually manage to create a self sustaining farm.

Chances are the farms self sustaining, meaning of course it produces it's own crops, but making it, maintaining it, no that work will be done by the Mexicans,...the gringos just 'pay' for the title of self sustaining farm lol.
Cheap labour's whats going to keep that farm self sustained; they'll get the immigrants to take care of it lol.

Chances are the farms self sustaining, meaning of course it produces it's own crops, but making it, maintaining it, no that work will be done by the Mexicans,...the gringos just 'pay' for the title of self sustaining farm lol.
Cheap labour's whats going to keep that farm self sustained; they'll get the immigrants to take care of it lol.
I looked it up and I believe it’s a meat farm only. It’s basically a small hobby farm with for sure more animals than the land can support. They buy feed and raise a handful of animals for slaughter per year. Goofballs think they’re the only farmers on the planet who care about their animals’ welfare so they think they’re doing something new.

Well everyone that beat him, made a name off him. Otherwise we wouldn’t even know who those fighters are.
Was hilarious watching struves failed attempt to make name of travis browne

in 2012 browne was no where near to a title shot. so chael was right

post beating barnett he was pretty close
So being near a title shot means you’re a top prospect? I don’t think so. Please point to one article using that phrase regarding Browne in his career.

So being near a title shot means you’re a top prospect? I don’t think so. Please point to one article using that phrase regarding Browne in his career.
what?

You don't think Browne was a top prospect going into the Bigfoot Fight? Are you a newer fan?

No by the time he was going to fight Werdum he was the #2 guy in the division after beating Overeem and Barnett.

It all started after he got a taste of Schaub's big pee pee in his mouth. All down hill from there.

If Travis developed more skills and didn't get injured he probably still would be at the top today ranked around black beast. Guy was solid and had flashes of being a top HW, but would screw it up after getting a tough fight.

I think he started his fall when he started going out with her:
ronda-rousey-happy-smiling-photos-25-480w.jpg

Don't know if it was the hate spilled from her haters or the envy from her rabid fans.... maybe both.

Got oustruck before the ko by Overeem 5:1
Would've lost to Mitrione without the eyepoke

He always sucked, he was just tall.
His claim to something like fame, was beating a few old and shot or smaller guys
You’re correct. Matt wanted to keep fighting but dr said nope. That was the worst eye poke I’ve ever seen

Don't worry, most of us did.
Hapa was a scary man when he was on his crazy winning streak, finishing, in the first round =>
-Gonzaga (who was on a 3 fights winning streak)

-Ubereem, a favorite, who was 12-1 in his last 13 (only loss was to Bigfoot, and was considered somewhat flukish by most fans)

-Barnett, a favorite who was 10-1 in his last 11 (only loss to DC in Strikeforce)

Browne was a favorite going into the Werdum fight, and looooots of sherdoggers had Hapa pegged at the REAL next generation HW, move aside "Big Brown" Hybrid Schaub, this is the REAL big Browne <{natewhut}>
"Browne would have smashed Fedor in his prime via HELLBOWS"
"Why is Browne so much better than all the other HWs out there?"
"10 reasons why Hapa's hellbows make him the most talented HW of all times"
"Hapa cucked Schaub, is banging a 10/10 once in a lifetime human being, will reign a long long time as champion, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight!!!!"

Then he lost to Werdum and Arlovski , and he was actually never that good to begin with lol, overrated nobody, get lost and take your slampig
with you, you big lanky goof.
Can't believe we gave Cain credit for smashing this can <{cruzshake}>
I wonder what he said to Schaub at the end of that fight?

How strange his career took a nosedive the same time he left Jackson’s and went to edmund’s gym. Huh what a coincidence

Back