The demise of Travis Browne...

Now him and Ronda are going to have fighter babies.
With no suppliments or nonsense whatsoever

That win over Barnett still nauseates me to this day <{clintugh}>

Then again, living on a self-sustaining farm is the right idea and a lot of us are going to wish we were in 2 years or less.

They just bring him up a little slower, the kid's got potential

Tad inconsistent when he was at his best but he definitely had upside with his size and speed. Downright dreadful once he joined Edmond, got all flat footed and had his career swallowed.

i thought he was talented. he was giant, athletic, and could do a bit of everything, at least in the beginning of his UFC career. he was KOing guys, submitting them, and still having cardio enough to win decisions at least in 3 rd fights. i think his injury to his leg vs Bigfoot was the beginning of his demise, but what really sealed it was switching to Edmund and trying to box.

Edmund got away with that in the women's division because there wasn't anybody who had any real hands to expose Ronda until Nunes and Holly, but in the HW division there's lots of guys who are ready and willing to swing vs anyone.

That win over Barnett still nauseates me to this day <{clintugh}>

Then again, living on a self-sustaining farm is the right idea and a lot of us are going to wish we were in 2 years or less.
I highly doubt those two idiots will actually manage to create a self sustaining farm.

He’s a good example how someone can go to a very poor training facilities and have their skills quickly deteriorate.

He was an up and coming guy at HW when he was training at Jackson's but once he went to Edmund's to chase Rhonda's ass he regressed like no one i've seen in mma; not even Mcg.

I highly doubt those two idiots will actually manage to create a self sustaining farm.

Yeah, you can tell when they hired someone to fix something on their "farm" and when Ronda tried to make it herself. Looks like a blind retarded kid when Ronda does something. At least Travis Rousey married rich.

Reactions: JSN
IDK , he beat Ubereem and Barnett back to back. That's two top 5ish guys back to back. Had he not shit the bed vs Werdrum he probably gets a shot.

He noticeably regressed with Edmond as his coach (2014-2016: Schaub, Arlovski, Mitrione, Velasquez, Werdum 2), then there was a marked improvement in the Lewis fight (Browne left Edmond for Black House), but a single mistake on Browne's part in that fight was all Lewis needed to knock him out.

IDK , he beat Ubereem and Barnett back to back. That's two top 5ish guys back to back. Had he not shit the bed vs Werdrum he probably gets a shot.

Reem himself shit the bed vs Browne.

Ref gave Browne every chance then Reem stays at kicking range after killing him in the clinch. Then he let’s him spam a dozen front kicks before one drops him.

Barnett win was impressive. He actually timed a great knee when Barnett was coming in that hurt him before the elbows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back