The definition of America perfectly summed up

99.99% of sherdog is still weaker than Robles TBH.

Men can get much stronger than women, thats not a secret, but women can still get stronger than 99% of men out there.

Well I never done clean n jerks or snatches...so Im sure she is stronger than me.

However, this might be irrelevant, I think I could kick her ass in a fight....Hell Ill take my fellow lifting male sherdoggers who never trained and just see MMA over her in a fight.

Well I never done clean n jerks or snatches...so Im sure she is stronger than me.

However, this might be irrelevant, I think I could kick her ass in a fight....Hell Ill take my fellow lifting male sherdoggers who never trained and just see MMA over her in a fight.
chappelle-player-haters-ball_400x400.jpg

Talk all the shit you'd like; Robles is a breeder and a good one at that. Damn fine woman. Would allow her in my kitchen.

Well if the sherdog gold standard is benching teh 275, i dont think most would be able to clean and jerk 355lbs.

Are you implying that she could bench teh 275

The bench is a completely different movement, I seen girl benches and they are horrible, I bet she can do teh 275

also, never thought id see the day Americans celebrating a Bronze.

what happened to you guys?

She totaled only 12kg more than a woman who is 110 lbs lighter than her.

also, never thought id see the day Americans celebrating a Bronze.

what happened to you guys?
Participation awards and forced humility.

It's just the late game effects of the industrial revolution if I had to guess.

She totaled only 12kg more than a woman who is 110 lbs lighter than her.

Which is probably juiced to the gills with designer drugs.

Its hilarious how olympic records pale compared to worlds records, its like the olympics are the off-the-juice games.

Its weightlifting. Murica never wins there because of USADA.

still, the bronze -- thats something we canadians celebrate.

i hold Americans to a higher standard - a bronze is like finding a 5 dollar bill in a stack of 100's.

Which is probably juiced to the gills with designer drugs.

Its hilarious how olympic records pale compared to worlds records, its like the olympics are the off-the-juice games.

You know that Olympic records can only be set every 4 years during the Olympics, right? While world records can be set at literally any event sanctioned by the sport's governing body giving athletes several opportunities every year?

She is everything perfect about our country. Loud, strong, and the embodiment of modern-day feminism... And a comfortable two spaces behind the number one spot.

Also not my proudest fap...

Lol

99.99% of sherdog is still weaker than Robles TBH.

Men can get much stronger than women, thats not a secret, but women can still get stronger than 99% of men out there.

Just like Ronda can beat up most men. Most men would have a punchers chance.

Keep in mind most men are 30lbs overweight and untrained with no endurance.

Im tired of dumbasses who think shreddness/abs = strength.

Just look at the youtube comments, full of idiots.

On side not, its amazing how much stronger men are...little 60kg lift way more lol.

That is true but aesthetics is what really matters.

Didn't the Golden age of bodybuilding teach. you anything or the sexy polish beast mariusz pudzianowski ? Aesthetics brahh it's all that matters.

She actually accomplished something. Who cares what she weighs?

Back