The definition of America perfectly summed up

Which is probably juiced to the gills with designer drugs.

Its hilarious how olympic records pale compared to worlds records, its like the olympics are the off-the-juice games.

More like the "juicing discreetly" games.

Frankly, it sounds like you want to be dominated by a woman.

Im upper middle class hispanic, being dominated by a woman is already a given.

I just find the irony on a circle jerk of how an olympic medallist in weightlifting represents fatass donothing feminists, when she is better trained than most of us.

Im upper middle class hispanic, being dominated by a woman is already a given.

I just find the irony on a circle jerk of how an olympic medallist in weightlifting represents fatass donothing feminists, when she is better trained than most of us.

I'd be surprised if anyone in the WR could lock out 355 over their head.

I'd be surprised if anyone in the WR could lock out 355 over their head.

There are a few legit pro and amateur powerlifters in the S&C board. Ill reckon one of those ought to be able to do a clean and jerk.

Yeah the women open weight champion lifted the same as the 56kg men champion.

And Ronda still thinks she could beat a dude bigger than her lol.

The logic doesnt follows, you are comparing champs to champs, that doesnt changes the fact that they are still quite strong to begin with.

For example the woman 75kg olympic champ would had placed 4th on the US national mens 69kg bracket.

So its not like these olympic women are being beat by amateur lifters, they are being beat by the very best of men, they still lift more than your average competitive weightlifter.

Yeah the women open weight champion lifted the same as the 56kg men champion.

And Ronda still thinks she could beat a dude bigger than her lol.

Lol all I remember is the Moose controlling here with his pinky while taking a nap.

Honda was going bad shit.

then why werent you proud to fap to it?

Because everyone is perfect the way they are. Despite the fact they might be ugly. Perfect is subjective and she can lift more than you while looking like shit. Keep that close as a reminder you're not ever going to be as good as a fat, ugly, female, olympic lifter.

Back