The Dan Quinn life story

As much as we all like to rip on Dan Quinn( its much deserved), the dude is basically the mascot for loser fucks such as ourselves. Modern day folk hero
Yup, you guys are pretty sad obsessing over a mentally ill guy who had a few fights a decade ago. Don't know who I feel worse for, you losers or Dan himself.

Yup, you guys are pretty sad obsessing over a mentally ill guy who had a few fights a decade ago. Don't know who I feel worse for, you losers or Dan himself.

Its imo a little bit different if someone constantly seeks attention which is the case with Dan.

Similar to when you load a training clip of yourself up to show in stand up section. Dont bitch then if you get criticized and put down. Thats the risk of going public.

In sherdogs own words:
"Put the video up at your own risk. If you look ridiculous in your video, it will be pointed out by other posters."

uhhh, dont feel sorry???
wtf.
goat badass and a bunch of dudes who recognize....

playa.

I never got the Dan Quinn fans on Sherdog. Sure, he's funny to mention and laugh about, but he's disturbing and whacked out. I couldn't stand to be around that fucktard for a minute.

Back