The Dan Quinn life story

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
IMG_20190313_150957.png

At the tender age of 8 Dan was handcuffed to a tree by his despicable uncle Fred Riva where he was left to hang like Jesus on the cross for 4 and 1/2 hours

- Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis even though he explained that he is a grower not a shower

- In the mid 1980's, after a dispute with his high school assistant coach Mike Kartz, Dan was ordering food at Juanitas when 4 goons sent by Mike Krartz to fuck Dan up entered the restaurant and tried to flex on Dan, Dan let his hands fly with a quickness and knocked all four of them out in succession before some asshole from New York tried to step in but soon became the 5th knockout victim

- Also present on that fateful day at Juanitas was Mark Bugaloo who witnessed Dan knock those 5 guys out and used his enraged image as the inspiration for the 'Bad Boy" fight logo

upload_2019-3-13_15-18-56.jpeg

Discuss

Last edited:
Does Dan still upload videos of snorting stevia and going into manic rants?

Did this honorary Norteno finally kick the bucket?

Dan Quinn has plenty to add to his cold fusion stevia life playboy.

Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis
In fairness the black guys were carrying a heavier load..

Does Dan still upload videos of snorting stevia and going into manic rants?
Idk, don't think so.

was just curious to know who remember that name here nowadays

Bro stevia is gonna save the planet. Cold water fission is gonna take over. Dana white and his goons are stopping.... Yeah that dude is a fucking lunatic

There were new videos from the last couple of weeks, but they were like 10 seconds long. He had a handlebar moustache in them.

Holy shit. Tweaking balls in a burger joint bathroom, half a burger in hand, talking about absolute gibberish into a mirror is definitely the way to go through life.

Move over Dad, I have a new hero.

View attachment 544175

At the tender age of 8 Dan was handcuffed to a tree by his despicable uncle Fred Riva where he was left to hang like Jesus on the cross for 4 and 1/2 hours

- Fast forward to high school where Dan became a legend on the football field by running down black guys from behind but despite this he thought he was ugly and was mercilessness teased for having a small penis even though he explained that he is a grower not a shower

- In the mid 1980's, after a dispute with his high school assistant coach Mike Kartz, Dan was ordering food at Juanitas when 4 goons sent by Mike Krartz to fuck Dan up entered the restaurant and tried to flex on Dan, Dan let his hands fly with a quickness and knocked all four of them out in succession before some asshole from New York tried to step in but soon became the 5th knockout victim

- Also present on that fateful day at Juanitas was Mark Bugaloo who witnessed Dan knock those 5 guys out and used his enraged image as the inspiration for the 'Bad Boy" fight logo

View attachment 544181

Discuss
Well done, laughing my ass off I have too say. Dan is a legend! He verbally cut Cal Worhsam's "beeep" off, may he RIP. Brought Peachie back from the dead. Legend

As much as we all like to rip on Dan Quinn( its much deserved), the dude is basically the mascot for loser fucks such as ourselves. Modern day folk hero

He too this day has made me laugh as hard as anyone associated with MMA. Such a hilarious lunatic. By the power of Stevia he will ride again!

He too this day has made me laugh as hard as anyone associated with MMA. Such a hilarious lunatic. By the power of Stevia he will ride again!
This is a bit off topic, but I recognize your screen name. Do you watch livestreams on YouTube?

This is a bit off topic, but I recognize your screen name. Do you watch livestreams on YouTube?

Rarely. Only Joe Rogan's sometimes. Must be a different guy.

Back