Opinion The daily “AOC says something stupid” thread. Vol 2

Even Kyle and other progressives are turning on her now. I liked her at the beginning but always felt something was off. She just came across very childish and naive to me. The rose is officially off the thorn and people are finally seeing her for what she is a - A Twitter warrior that gets nothing done.

She'll still be elected in her district based on name power alone unless somebody can actually oppose her.

The sad truth is we're going to keep seeing her virtue signal on twitter for decades to come

This woman is stupid and dangerous.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-says-courts-should-not-overrule-legislature/

of course she thinks courts shouldnt be able to tell her she doesn’t have the power to take away our rights
yS3GtoXe.png

it’s the face of sheer ignorance and evil

I like when she puts a pair of glasses on. They tend to magnify her vacant expressions.

EDIT: Those lips though.....

I’m surprised no one has released a sex tape of her yet. Everyone knows she was getting plowed in college working as a BARTENDER. She looks like one them type to give her a couple lines and she will blow the whole team.

Young, attractive and intelligent. Gaining popularity as an insurgent leftist, whilst being unapologetic about it and freaking out the right in the process.

God bless her.
giphy.gif

If another progressive runs from her district, I see her getting primaried out, dude. She took private individual donations and gave it to the same corporate democrats who voted down the $15 minimum wage and who are against Med4All.

She has completely betrayed the left. If she would have given the money to progressive candidates to primary out the corporatist wing, that would be a bit more understandable, but at this point she is funding corporatists to fight against progressives with money given to her by progressive individual donors.

There's always the thought that progressives could get co-opted and turned into the next Pelosi, but its shocking that the transformation took her less than 4 years. She has betrayed a movement that she was the new de facto leader of. She's an embarrassment to the left at this point.

If another progressive runs from her district, I see her getting primaried out, dude. She took private individual donations and gave it to the same corporate democrats who voted down the $15 minimum wage and who are against Med4All.

She has completely betrayed the left. If she would have given the money to progressive candidates to primary out the corporatist wing, that would be a bit more understandable, but at this point she is funding corporatists to fight against progressives with money given to her by progressive individual donors.

There's always the thought that progressives could get co-opted and turned into the next Pelosi, but its shocking that the transformation took her less than 4 years. She has betrayed a movement that she was the new de facto leader of. She's an embarrassment to the left at this point.
She's going nowhere. The same people that voted her in will ensure she remains regardless of how much she screws them.

What in God's name is this incoherent nonsense. She should probably write things down and have somebody proofread them before she talks. This is embarrassing
One more to the glorious AOC library. I wonder what happened to that guy who kept arguing AOC has never ever said anything stupid then mysteriously disappeared when he had too many examples to "debunk". MikeMcMann? Oh I see he's banned.

Back