• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cyborg hate is ridiculous

Its like, dude, all of ur favourite Fighters were on some stuff

it seems like anybody except her winstrol incident 10 years ago gets a pass but her.

all of the K-1 Heros were on peds, hug. aerts, Bernardo all of em
all the boxers like Tyson, Holyfield, etc were doped
we dont even need to talk about Pride and even modern days UFC ffs,
Anderson silva, vitor, chael, jones and on and on

every-fucking-body is on peds, from ur legends until ur modern day heroes.

cyborg is being fucking tested now, give her a break. she's a monster. get over it.

People don't hate her because she took roids, you're obviously too stupid to understand that. People don't like her calling out women she would be outweighing by 25 pounds on fight night, then pretending how she's the victim because she can't make the weight. She's the one who destroyed her body with steroids, she got some long term benefits like tendon strength, bone density etc. and on top of that she's doing ridiculous power lifting routines to maintain muscle mass.

Most of her victories are over women who are blown up 125ers or complete cans and 90% of the time she wins by swinging wildly against undersized opponents.

I have a problem with someone who walks at 175-180 or more pounds(looking ripped) calling out women who mostly cut 10-15 pounds and who lower their base weight throughout training camp. Even out of camp most 135ers are 155-160 and they look like women, with the % of body fat that women usually have. Obviously, some are a little bit more lean than others due to genetics or discipline while out of camp, but I'm talking about average.

Yes, she's gotten some bone density and permanent benefits from years of abusing steroids, but she could still probably make 135 if she did more cardio(which is predominant in combat sports anyway) and lowered her base weight through diet. Instead, she's lifting heavy then cries how she can't make weight.

Ten years ago she looked like a woman. Not a really attractive one, but still a woman. And yes, a normal athlete adds some muscle as years go by and I understand that she probably does a lot of hard sparring, so there are probably some cuts or scar tissue, but give me a fucking break, nobody's face changes that much unless you're doing fucking horse steroids. I'm willing to entertain the possibility that in the beginning she might have been a victim of the system from which she emerged, with trainers and "nutritionists" giving that shit to all the athletes, but the fact remains that she abused steroids a lot and if she's so big that she can't make the weight, she should stop calling out 135ers and playing the victim role cause she can't cut weight.

Your claim that everyone is on steroids is false, cause that's really highly unlikely. Also, men are still men and naturally have high testosterone. It's a big difference when a woman is able to gain bone density, tendon strength etc. and in that way be closer to a man than a woman and then fight other natural women who don't have that much testosterone. Big fucking difference son.

People don't hate her because she took roids, you're obviously too stupid to understand that. People don't like her calling out women she would be outweighing by 25 pounds on fight night, then pretending how she's the victim because she can't make the weight. She's the one who destroyed her body with steroids, she got some long term benefits like tendon strength, bone density etc. and on top of that she's doing ridiculous power lifting routines to maintain muscle mass.

Most of her victories are over women who are blown up 125ers or complete cans and 90% of the time she wins by swinging wildly against undersized opponents.

I have a problem with someone who walks at 175-180 or more pounds(looking ripped) calling out women who mostly cut 10-15 pounds and who lower their base weight throughout training camp. Even out of camp most 135ers are 155-160 and they look like women, with the % of body fat that women usually have. Obviously, some are a little bit more lean than others due to genetics or discipline while out of camp, but I'm talking about average.

Yes, she's gotten some bone density and permanent benefits from years of abusing steroids, but she could still probably make 135 if she did more cardio(which is predominant in combat sports anyway) and lowered her base weight through diet. Instead, she's lifting heavy then cries how she can't make weight.

Ten years ago she looked like a woman. Not a really attractive one, but still a woman. And yes, a normal athlete adds some muscle as years go by and I understand that she probably does a lot of hard sparring, so there are probably some cuts or scar tissue, but give me a fucking break, nobody's face changes that much unless you're doing fucking horse steroids. I'm willing to entertain the possibility that in the beginning she might have been a victim of the system from which she emerged, with trainers and "nutritionists" giving that shit to all the athletes, but the fact remains that she abused steroids a lot and if she's so big that she can't make the weight, she should stop calling out 135ers and playing the victim role cause she can't cut weight.

Your claim that everyone is on steroids is false, cause that's really highly unlikely. Also, men are still men and naturally have high testosterone. It's a big difference when a woman is able to gain bone density, tendon strength etc. and in that way be closer to a man than a woman and then fight other natural women who don't have that much testosterone. Big fucking difference son.
This was comprehensive.

Ironic, considering you missed the point yourself...it must not have been that serious to CSAC, since they didn't sanction her and instead let her fight against Akano. Just like how the UFC didn't give a shit about her slapping Magana and gave Cyborg a title shot instead. If they didn't sanction her, it didn't happen.

They didn't sanction her because they couldn't prove she did it, as it happened behind closed doors. They re calibrated the scales and she weighed in over the limit again... a bikini does not weigh 6 pounds, we all know what happened

If you want to argue semantics, then Alister Overeem never cheated cause he never got caught with an illegal substance.. just elevated T/E ratios...

All those fighters were men taking PEDs to become more manly to beat up other men.

Cybro is taking PEDs to become more manly to beat up smaller women.

Big difference.

Then also take into account her messing with a scale because she missed weight and calling out smaller fighters, she just isn't someone that any reasonable person thinks deserves any credit or attention.
You're dumb, there's no difference. Anyone who takes PEDs (which is probably almost everyone) is cheating and trying to get an advantage over their competition. Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. That's why they punish all cheaters. Cyborg was punished and she served her time and has passed every test for almost 6 years. Let it go man. Don't be a whiny bitch like that tranny guy. Don't like Cyborg? Don't watch her fight. Talk with your wallet, not out of your ass.

This is an almost perfect example of a visceral Cyborg hater who fires off a litany of wild accusations that they heard from another Cyborg hater and can produce ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE to prove any of it. Mindless idiot post. Go ahead and give us some numbers on her "increase in bone density and tendon strength". Tell us exactly what she was taking and for how long. Show us a power lifting session of hers where she was"lifting heavy". Show us where she is weighing 180 and looking ripped. Show us how her "face has changed so much from steroids". Go on, we're waiting. Fucking moron.

The Ronda-only fans like @War Pig just fell off the face of the Earth and the Ronda+MMA fans stayed but claim that they NEVER said Ronda would beat Cyborg.

Prime Ronda would rip Cyborg's arm off. Carson mounted cybro. Ronda imploding doesn't making guyborg anymore if an overrated unskilled cheater.

This is an almost perfect example of a visceral Cyborg hater who fires off a litany of wild accusations that they heard from another Cyborg hater and can produce ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE to prove any of it. Mindless idiot post. Go ahead and give us some numbers on her "increase in bone density and tendon strength". Tell us exactly what she was taking and for how long. Show us a power lifting session of hers where she was"lifting heavy". Show us where she is weighing 180 and looking ripped. Show us how her "face has changed so much from steroids". Go on, we're waiting. Fucking moron.

Cybro fans are retarded. Willfully so. You worked to be this dumb.

I don't hate him, I just hate seeing dudes beating the shit out of women.

Prime Ronda would rip Cyborg's arm off. Carson mounted cybro. Ronda imploding doesn't making guyborg anymore if an overrated unskilled cheater.
Ok bubby, whatever you say, guy.

Let me break this down:
1.A large majority of mma fans are sexist. Majority of the mma fan base are MEN!(that matters)They feel like a woman taking peds are worse when men do it because they don't feel like a woman should be that strong. Woman are seen as delicate. They feel like cyborg fighting=men beating a woman

2. A lot of ppl don't like the way she looks. the less attractive u are the more negatively ur perceived. they feel like she made herself look ugly using steroids which adds to the resentment.

However there are mma fans who have "legit" reasons for disliking her that's not steeped in sexism(whether I agree or not)

3. Again she used peds-difference they care about anti doping in general no matter who it is! Male or female they care about the integrity of the sport

4. She comes across as being unnecessarily petty and annoying to ppl- constantly whining on twitter, calling out 135ers but choosing not to go down herself

5. They didn't like the way she trash talked ronda-talked about how Ronda was scared but didn't want to cut weight herself, obsessing over her when Ronda barely acknowledges her!

6. Has a false sense of entitlement-acting as if Ronda who is a bigger name NEEDED cyborg to validate her legacy when Ronda never needed her. Demanding 135ers to fight her when she's outside the organization just bc she's an invicta champion

7. Somewhat hypocritical- called Anderson irresponsible when almost lost her chance to fight for a title because of a failed drug test

8. People think she's overated fighter- look at competition, feels like she only wants a size advantage which plays into her ped past.

I like how Cyborg's supporters pull the victim card when it comes to her blatant steroid abuse, but conveniently never mention she was also caught tampering with a scale against an opponent she already outweighed by 20+ pounds and then tried to use some bullshit 6lb bikini excuse.
Let it go bro it was years ago lol

Last 12 fights:

5-0 in Strikeforce
5-0 in Invicta
2-0 in UFC

All finishes. Holm, Nunes, and GDR all ducked her or they would have been thrashed as well.

Fuck off haters.

Last edited:

I don't have to show you anything, jerkoff. It's your CHOICE not to see the obvious, that's not my problem. She's a known cheater and the only way she knows how to fight in MMA is if she's fighting bad competition with a huge size advantage. Get over it son, she's no victim and she should stop calling out women who are arguably 2-3 weight classes below her.

I don't have to show you anything, jerkoff. It's your CHOICE not to see the obvious, that's not my problem.
The only thing that is obvious is that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Like all the other haters, you just make up lies and try to pass them off as "obvious". Go ahead, challenge yourself to back up at least one of your claims. Pick any one. How about the "180 and ripped" one? That should be easy to dig up a number of pics that prove that, no? Go ahead, don't be a whiny bitch loser like the tranny guy and man up and back up your words.

You're dumb, there's no difference. Anyone who takes PEDs (which is probably almost everyone) is cheating and trying to get an advantage over their competition. Doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. That's why they punish all cheaters. Cyborg was punished and she served her time and has passed every test for almost 6 years. Let it go man. Don't be a whiny bitch like that tranny guy. Don't like Cyborg? Don't watch her fight. Talk with your wallet, not out of your ass.
No, there is a difference.

You're just too blind in your love of Cybro's nuts that you can't see it.

If you support a woman who tried to become more manly to beat up smaller women and messed with a scale because she missed weight and lied and played the victim so many damn times, then that's your shortcoming. And that's a problem you need to deal with.

Don't expect the rest of us to do so.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing her next fight.

Sorry to have to inform you of this but when people get hated on it's because they have done something, or several things, to deserve it.

Look at Rousey.

No, there is a difference.

You're just too blind in your love of Cybro's nuts that you can't see it.

If you support a woman who tried to become more manly to beat up smaller women and messed with a scale because she missed weight and lied and played the victim so many damn times, then that's your shortcoming. And that's a problem you need to deal with.

Don't expect the rest of us to do so.
The rest of you is like three whining, extremely annoying drama queens that can't stop crashing threads where everyone else wants to see Cyborg take a fight. Go away, don't watch.

They didn't sanction her because they couldn't prove she did it, as it happened behind closed doors. They re calibrated the scales and she weighed in over the limit again... a bikini does not weigh 6 pounds, we all know what happened

If you want to argue semantics, then Alister Overeem never cheated cause he never got caught with an illegal substance.. just elevated T/E ratios...

So in essence, this was about CSAC being incompetent at that event and leaving a fighter team alone with an official scale and no commission oversight? Got it.

Back