The curious case of Megan Anderson

Thought they were dropping the division. Just not enough talent at 145

Dumb move. She could literally coast and collect paychecks in shallow UFC 135 and 145 divisions. Nobody is going to cut her.

I really don't understand why anyone would pay money to watch some moron play video games online.
It is the ability to be accessible to a "celebrity". I listen to some comedy twitch streams on youtube and it's basically a person shooting the shit with a small group of people like interactive podcast without the video games. I think most streamers play games because it isn't a copyright strike. I wouldn't pay for it though.

Then again, if a certain fighter was on twitch with a small audience. I will tip 5 bucks to ask them to make fun of their opponent's hairline.

Last edited:
Why does no1 know what an incel is...

Incels don't give woman money they hate woman and men who score with woman...

There just angry virgins ugly fucks who cant better themselves to be acceptable to women so they hate...

Incels are Far more dangerous

I thought incel was a descriptive term meaning "involuntarily celibate." Like a socially awkward, ugly person who probably has crippling self confidence and self worth issues...? I've heard ppl disparage them bc that one shooter identified as one, but that's hardly fair or useful.

Did I miss a whole cultural movement or something? Or are we purposefully ostracizing ppl who are already "losers" to kick them when they're down? If they hate women wouldn't that make them voluntarily celibate? Sorry, whirlwind of questions. That really caught me off guard, as most kids I grew up with who were involuntarily celibate hated themselves and not other ppl. But they were good kids (male and female). Weird math club kids, chess club, anime, dragons, etc.

I remember a few years back she was offered or at least touted for a title shot against Cris Cyborg and blatantly ducked the fight at the time.

She gets out-grappled by kick boxer Holly Holm and dominated on the ground.

Eventually works her way back into the title mix (because Nunes has cleared most of the division) gets smoked inside the first round.

Chooses not to sign another contract with the UFC and is now a full time gaming streamer?

I can’t wrap my head around how you can spend years trying to get yourself into a spot where your confident in your abilities to fight for a title then leave the company as soon as you lose and change career path immediately - and she’s only 31?? Plenty of time to improve and learn..

Does anyone else find it odd? Was she just destined to be an average WMMA fighter and accepted that so left?

Not hearing or seeing anything to suggest she’s going back to fighting anytime soon for any other promotion... nuts. UFC put a decent amount of promotion behind her as well.
What is odd, is having no other career options, rather than risk bodily injury for pathetic UFC Venum money.
Being an average fighter is far from shameful.
She gave it a go.

Twitch gamer - only a matter of time for Onlyfans...would sub...
maxresdefault.jpg
She has already been subbed.

And KOd

I don't think I've ever seen someone walking out to the octagon so shook in my entire life.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda shook her out of the sport.

that was funny af, hahahahahahaha

I thought incel was a descriptive term meaning "involuntarily celibate." Like a socially awkward, ugly person who probably has crippling self confidence and self worth issues...? I've heard ppl disparage them bc that one shooter identified as one, but that's hardly fair or useful.

Did I miss a whole cultural movement or something? Or are we purposefully ostracizing ppl who are already "losers" to kick them when they're down? If they hate women wouldn't that make them voluntarily celibate? Sorry, whirlwind of questions. That really caught me off guard, as most kids I grew up with who were involuntarily celibate hated themselves and not other ppl. But they were good kids (male and female). Weird math club kids, chess club, anime, dragons, etc.

Its darker then that...
From what i understand incel is taking it a step further then be awkward and involuntarily celibate to where you are blaming and hating on woman for the rejection and hating on men who are successful with women...hate to the point they call for violence...

There was a guy who killed 10 innocent people in Toronto an area near where i live in ontario by driving on the sidewalk with a van running them down in the daytime...he claimed to be Incel... This is the incident that first got my attention to this non sense and through research found out how dark it really is ..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incel.

Heres a pretty P.C version of what it is...but if you actually go on there sites or forums...its pretty twisted ..

Last edited:
I'm not that shocked really, once she got locked in the cage with Nunes you could see a look of "what the fuck am I doing?" in her eyes.

"Once she got locked in the cage with Nunes"

That look happened way before that, bro.

Did you see the clip of her arriving at the arena backstage earlier in the night? She looked scared out of her mind, jumping at small noises and eyes darting around everywhere. It's was as if she thought Nunes was going to leap out from a doorway and eat her.

She looked pale as fuck as well, as if she was sick with fear. Someone said that she looked like she was arriving to her own funeral, and they were so right lol.

BTW there is no "curious case" she was always an overrated can crusher.

I remember a few years back she was offered or at least touted for a title shot against Cris Cyborg and blatantly ducked the fight at the time.

Eventually works her way back into the title mix (because Nunes has cleared most of the division) gets smoked inside the first round.

Chooses not to sign another contract with the UFC and is now a full time gaming streamer?

I can’t wrap my head around how you can spend years trying to get yourself into a spot where your confident in your abilities to fight for a title then leave the company as soon as you lose and change career path immediately - and she’s only 31?? Plenty of time to improve and learn..

Does anyone else find it odd? Was she just destined to be an average WMMA fighter and accepted that so left?

Not hearing or seeing anything to suggest she’s going back to fighting anytime soon for any other promotion... nuts. UFC put a decent amount of promotion behind her as well.
A couple of fact checks: The Cyborg fight didn't happen as planned because of Megan's visa issues at the time, then the ufc forced her to fight Holm instead when was allowed in the country.
The ufc canceled her contract she didn't choose anything.

I'd be surprised if she doesn't show up in another organization at some point Bellator, PFL, Invicta even RIZIN all have matches for her.

I really don't understand why anyone would pay money to watch some moron play video games online.
Well throwing someone a $5+ tip and watching a good playthrew The Last of Us 2 is way cheaper than buying a $500 ps5 and $60 game you play 1x to struggle threw and takes way longer.

Way more to the story we will never know.

It makes perfect sense. She went as far as she could in MMA, faced one of the greats, fell short and realized she had a ceiling and would never beat someone like Nunes. She understands that MMA only works financially if you make it to the top, so now she’s moving on. No regrats.

Back