The curious case of Megan Anderson

She’s never going to make a lot of money in MMA and is going to keep getting CTE. She has zero chance of getting anywhere near a title in the future.

So she goes online and gets donations from incels.

Why does no1 know what an incel is...

Incels don't give woman money they hate woman and men who score with woman...

There just angry virgins ugly fucks who cant better themselves to be acceptable to women so they hate...

The term ur looking for is simps or losers who hope by giving money to women and praise/protect them...they may get a relationship with them...

Incels are Far more dangerous

She doesn't get paid enough to be a fighter. She probably makes money off streaming if she can get a following. She is in a bad position. She is in a super thin weight division that doesn't pay much and the top women that are in it can crush her. When you do a twitch stream. People can just tip a few dollars and it adds up.

I don't think I've ever seen someone walking out to the octagon so shook in my entire life.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda shook her out of the sport.

Jesus christ I forgot how terrified she looked and performed in that fight. Moving into gaming is probably the right move.

She didn't leave the UFC, afaik she fought out her contract and there is no longer really any opponents for her at the 145 division to fight, so the UFC chose not to resign her.

She definitely has a lot of other options for her career outside of fighting though, and all the best to her. She seems a really sweet person.

She didn't leave the UFC, afaik she fought out her contract and there is no longer really any opponents for her at the 145 division to fight, so the UFC chose not to resign her.

So, she left the UFC but not really?

I really don't understand why anyone would pay money to watch some moron play video games online.
most nerd jerks don't really pay to watch them play...they just jerk off to girls "playing" video games...

She got completly dominated by Nunes and with that i mean, more than just outskilled. She wasnt able to compete both mentally and physically. Which is no shame against the female Goat, but i guess such an experience makes you rethink your life choices and drives you away from the sport.
I could imagine that she signs a contract with another org maybe and beste up soccer moms again. Not Bellator tho, doubt she wants to facew Cyborg. Maybe PFL.

I don't think I've ever seen someone walking out to the octagon so shook in my entire life.

I wouldn't be surprised if Amanda shook her out of the sport.

She literally had nothing for Amanda and lost that fight long before the weigh ins
<{hughesimpress}>

Why does no1 know what an incel is...

Incels don't give woman money they hate woman and men who score with woman...

There just angry virgins ugly fucks who cant better themselves to be acceptable to women so they hate...

The term ur looking for is simps or losers who hope by giving money to women and praise/protect them...they may get a relationship with them...

Incels are Far more dangerous
<TheWire1>

Thanks for the formation. Didnt know any of these

I remember a few years back she was offered or at least touted for a title shot against Cris Cyborg and blatantly ducked the fight at the time.

She gets out-grappled by kick boxer Holly Holm and dominated on the ground.

Eventually works her way back into the title mix (because Nunes has cleared most of the division) gets smoked inside the first round.

Chooses not to sign another contract with the UFC and is now a full time gaming streamer?

I can’t wrap my head around how you can spend years trying to get yourself into a spot where your confident in your abilities to fight for a title then leave the company as soon as you lose and change career path immediately - and she’s only 31?? Plenty of time to improve and learn..

Does anyone else find it odd? Was she just destined to be an average WMMA fighter and accepted that so left?

Not hearing or seeing anything to suggest she’s going back to fighting anytime soon for any other promotion... nuts. UFC put a decent amount of promotion behind her as well.

When she "was supposed to fight Cyborg", she was the champ in another promotion. So no, she did not duck anyone.
They talked about it, but it just never materialized.

Then she joins the UFC, a place where there's no one at her division, and they absolutely suck at building it up (as we could see while Cyborg was there).

Besides, who knows why she chose gaming? Maybe it pays more and she does not need to get punched in the face?

I mean, why NOT make a career change if you see your current career is going nowhere and you don't get paid well enough for the sacrifice it demands?

She sucks. Got lucky she injured Cat before Cat could touch her or she would have lost to every decent fighter she faced.

Amanda sent Mee-gan to OnlyFans. Game Streaming is but an intermediary pitstop.

Shocked that the female Stefan Struve didn't turn out to be very good and retired young to avoid brain damage

So, they're basically "cam whores" pretending to be "gamers"?
giphy.gif

I'm not that shocked really, once she got locked in the cage with Nunes you could see a look of "what the fuck am I doing?" in her eyes.
We see the same look in every WMMA “fighter”.
The fortunate thing is quite often their opponent is also a complete white belt in every element of the game too. So whilst we notice, we don’t take note.

Megan Anderson isn't good at fighting. Lot's of people are bad at fighting, so it's not really all that curious.

pretty much this, she has almost zero athleticism. Now if you asked me about whether she has Onlyfans talent, we'd have something to talk about.

Back