THE CROW Reboot (First Look at Bill Skarsgard as the New Crow, post #166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, was never sold on the remake. And the original was overrated.

For some reason I thought this one was already in production. I'm to the point of believing this project is cursed. Maybe it was just never meant to be.

No Jason Momoa? Oh no-ah.

Hope they find a Part for Bai Ling
Bai-Ling-celebrating-her-49th-Birthday-044.jpg
I've got a penis for her. If you know what I mean.

Good. I hope this never happens. Mindless meathead hunk in the lead role, doesn’t make sense. Brandon Lee had gravitas. He had a real presence, that transcended the cheesier elements of the film and made it special. The Crow shouldn’t be remade, but if it is, it shouldn’t be with someone like Jason Momoa, doing a ‘tough goth’ photoshoot, basically The Rock in makeup. The whole point of the character was that he was a sensitive artsy pussy who got gunned down by thugs he had zero chance against. Hence him coming back as a violent avenging angel, was a turn. The role would be better suited to someone like Adrien Brody rather than a big muscle model.

Momoa would've never been the right person for The Crow.

Didn't seem right to me either, honestly.

The Crow is not supposed to be some big, menacing-looking dude.

Exactly. I was worried that it was going to be some Dwayne the Rock Johnson flick. It just didn't fit the bill. Luke Evans was supposed to play Eric Draven as well but he also left because production was so slow.

I wonder who they will go after now. I was going through some old shows I enjoyed and I saw The Night Of. I wonder if somebody like Riz Ahmed could do it. He's very talented and he's going to be in the upcoming Venom movie.

Lady Crow is def the best recourse right now.

I wouldn't be mad if they actually had a female crow instead. The Crow is one of my fave films and they're obviously going to mess this new one up bad.

1082437-fleshblood_03.jpg

Exactly. I was worried that it was going to be some Dwayne the Rock Johnson flick. It just didn't fit the bill. Luke Evans was supposed to play Eric Draven as well but he also left because production was so slow.

I wonder who they will go after now. I was going through some old shows I enjoyed and I saw The Night Of. I wonder if somebody like Riz Ahmed could do it. He's very talented and he's going to be in the upcoming Venom movie.

I know they want some star power on the marquee, but I really think the best thing to do would be to go for an unknown who really fits the role.

Not only would they be able to look for just the right guy, but audiences would have an easier time investing in him as Eric Draven.

I know they want some star power on the marquee, but I really think the best thing to do would be to go for an unknown who really fits the role.

Not only would they be able to look for just the right guy, but audiences would have an easier time investing in him as Eric Draven.

This is a flop

Audiences wont be investing time in Draven no matter who plays him

Keep The Crow in his graveyard

There there, little reboot.
tumblr_nrg5qlJUEz1sq3kvwo1_400.gif

It's probably already been mentioned, but I believe Chad Stahelski was Brandon Lee's body double -- who would go on to co-found the JOHN WICK franchise.

Lady Crow is def the best recourse right now.

This was almost made. The plot being that her boyfriend gets buttraped by dudes. But the LGBTP had a fit and said it was homophobic.

But it would be good for a woman because it would make sense a woman could beat up men if she was a crow ffs!

Does not need a reboot.

Just continue with a different Crow's story.

Maybe a Crow in another country .... Mexi-Crow going after the Cartel members who dismembered his..or her.. family

Hell even a Crow that's a victim of a hate crime could work. Black Crow or Gay Crow even...

Make us feel it, make it fit and make it violent.

lol, Jason Momoa is fucking terrible. Couldn't stand the Conan remake, got about 15 minutes into that one.

Now they're going to fuck up another one of my favourite movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back