THE CROW Reboot (First Look at Bill Skarsgard as the New Crow, post #166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The filming has been done for sometime now and looks like they will release it… Bill Skarsgård will play Draven.

200w.gif

The filming has been done for sometime now and looks like they will release it… Bill Skarsgård will play Draven.

@Peteyandjia

You asked for a skinny nerd...

Does not need a reboot.

Just continue with a different Crow's story.

Maybe a Crow in another country .... Mexi-Crow going after the Cartel members who dismembered his..or her.. family

Hell even a Crow that's a victim of a hate crime could work. Black Crow or Gay Crow even...

Make us feel it, make it fit and make it violent.
I like this idea.

Or make him have closer ties to the native Americans. Aren't they the ones that started the legend of the crow carrying your spirit anyway? Plenty of reservations would be a great setting for a crow movie.

Does not need a reboot.

Just continue with a different Crow's story.

Maybe a Crow in another country .... Mexi-Crow going after the Cartel members who dismembered his..or her.. family

Hell even a Crow that's a victim of a hate crime could work. Black Crow or Gay Crow even...

Make us feel it, make it fit and make it violent.

The Magpie.

I like this idea.

Or make him have closer ties to the native Americans. Aren't they the ones that started the legend of the crow carrying your spirit anyway? Plenty of reservations would be a great setting for a crow movie.
The Crow comic book series there are a woman crow, Mexican crow, Asian crow, racist who's another race crow,native American crow, and teenager crow 🤣

Legit worse then Jared Joker.

White trade haircut, rapper tattoos. Crow for the mumble core generation.

Honestly, I’m glad they just didn’t try to copy Brandon Lee but this is still beyond awful.

Michael Massee, the actor who unfortunately will forever be known as the man who accidentally shot and killed Brandon Lee on the set of the 1994 film The Crow, has died. He was 61.

Films should not be an exception to the basic rules of firearm safety.

- Treat every gun as if it is loaded.

- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are going to shoot.

- Never point the gun at anything you aren't willing to destroy.

- Know your target and what is beyond your target, you are responsible for these.

*** I'll add to that, the following:

Upon taking possession of a firearm, with the gun pointed in the safest direction possible, inspect the gun to visually verify that the chamber is empty, or visually confirm beyond any possible doubt that the appropriate blanks are in the gun.

this SHOULD include redundancy.
The firearm safety coordinator should demonstrate to the actor the status of the gun, visually demonstrating if it is loaded
AND
the actor upon taking possession should again perform his/her own inspection, including removing the magazine and racking the slide and/or inspecting blanks and doing a test fire with the blank round prior to filming.

This has got to be already standard protocol, because I can't imagine studios and insurance companies would risk millions of dollars by NOT having appropriate safety measure in place.

Actors who use guns in film should be required to know and practice these rules.

Brandon Lee and the person Alec Baldwin shot, would likely both still be alive if everyone who ever touched those guns on set followed these rules.

John Campea acting like a complete pussy because the Original Crow director said the new look is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back