The copecelling by the boxing community is getting sad, resorting to truth distortions

These Events MMA X Boxing are made for MMA looks bad in Boxing Rules, But it bite Boxing comunity in the ass because Ngannou almost KO their boys.

Imagine a Boxing Guy Fighting against Jones every minute he survive would be a W.

He wasn't remotely close to KO'ing him. He hit him with his best shots and barely moved Fury. The knockdown itself was because Fury was off balance. His power is grossly overrated.

It doesn't matter that Fury literally said he trained really hard, you can't have any rational discussion with fanboys.

What's even more funny is seeing "MMA fans" being salty about Ngannou, because you know Fedor is the GOAT {<jordan}

Not only Fury was extremely well prepared, but he likely tried to have a no contest with an elbow because he knew he was losing the fight.

Boxing is trash. MMA fans just hate themselves and their own sport because they're bitter resentful cucks.

I'm a massive boxing fan and a fury fan.

Fury did win the fight on points proper. However he wanted the fight to determine who the baddest man on the planet was...

He didn't prove that in his winning effort. Francis proved he's the baddest man on the planet.

I think both things can be true. Fury did underestimate Francis as a real threat, and at the same time he still should have been able to win easily. Hes the heavyweight champion against a guy with no boxing matches.

He didn’t look like he normally does. He looked off, he clearly overlooked Francis and didn’t take the fight seriously.
He looked off because he couldn't implement his style on a physically stronger opponent. No boxing clinch matches MMA strength.
Francis made Fury look bad.
Strickland made Izzy look bad.
Anderson made Rich Franklin and Forrest Whittaker look retarded.

And a boxer who relies on footwork, speed, and points over power might make Francis look silly.

Really the gloves difference is more in defense,rather than if getting hit by them is any different. Its not. The boxing KO's are as horrendous as any.

My point exactly lol I've been fortunate enough to be cracked by a pro or two in my day as a young confident shit head.

They don't tickle lol.

Reactions: HHJ
Back