The copecelling by the boxing community is getting sad, resorting to truth distortions

He didn’t look like he normally does. He looked off, he clearly overlooked Francis and didn’t take the fight seriously.
It happened around the time he tried to rush Ngganou and got punched in the face and felt that power.

I think when most people watch it back round by round on mute they will score it for Fury.

Still an L for boxing. It would be the equivalent of canelo coming over to fight prime usman and scoring a takedown with back control threatening subs.

Watching any fight on mute will change the perception tbh sir.
Unless of course its something like Aldo/Faber.

Francis lost by a cunt hair to the HW champ in his very first boxing match, I'd say that's pretty friggin good to be fair.

These Events MMA X Boxing are made for MMA looks bad in Boxing Rules, But it bite Boxing comunity in the ass because Ngannou almost KO their boys.

Imagine a Boxing Guy Fighting against Jones every minute he survive would be a W.

While Ngannou’s performance was spectacular, it doesn’t erase the fact that youtuber Jake Paul demolished UFC legends.

UFC makes stars then kicks them out if they want more money, want to try something else or looking old. I thought with the merger with WWE they can keep these stars making money for them in WWE.

This shows me that combat sports have strong opinions and TKO needs to buy a top boxing promotion and a bare knuckle and a Kickboxing/Muay Thai Promotions keep these stars making money for TKO. No more fools like Dana turning their back if they want to box or....View attachment 1009603
You are delusional af
Khabib, Adesanya, Conor etc. didn't got kicked out
Magumbo was never a star, no one was giving fuck about him. Being champ doesn't mean being a star

You are delusional af
Khabib, Adesanya, Conor etc. didn't got kicked out
Magumbo was never a star, no one was giving fuck about him. Being champ doesn't mean being a star
LOL

The current line I keep seeing is the old "You have to BEAT the champ" as a means to cope.

I think it's the big gloves thing working in favour of Ngganou. MMA sparring gloves are 8 ounces, let alone 4 ounce mma gloves. Getting punched with boxing gloves is a dream.

WHen you have to argue that Fury outboxed him because he landed more punches and you are arguing that 1-3 extra punches are enough with the power disparity. That's the only argument for Fury winning that fight and it's a weak one.

Meh if Francis won, they would of just rematched anyway and this dodgy decision has probably killed HW boxing.

Bro I'm sorry but you've never been hit by professional boxing gloves if you think it's a "dream" lol

Theyre not exactly using big 18oz bag gloves in the ring

Bro I'm sorry but you've never been hit by professional boxing gloves if you think it's a "dream" lol

It's completely different to get hit and defend with 4 ounce gloves, compared to even 10 ounce boxing gloves.

It's completely different to get hit and defend with 4 ounce gloves, compared to even 10 ounce boxing gloves.

Ok so by that logic professional boxers must hit much harder since they still sleep dudes easily with bigger gloves thus making it a way more risky endeavor for a MMA fighter to jump to boxing.

10oz glove don't exactly tickle lol

Ok so by that logic professional boxers must hit much harder since they still sleep dudes easily with bigger gloves thus making it a way more risky endeavor for a MMA fighter to jump to boxing.

10oz glove don't exactly tickle lol
I never said they didn't. I just said that after getting hit with 4 ounce gloves by big HW, being hit with 10 ounce gloves would feel like a dream in comparison.

As we saw, Francis ate everything he threw pretty comfortably. Either Fury punches softer than Stipe( who wobbled Francis) or 2.25 x the padding might have been a part of that.

I get hit with 10 ounces all the time whilst I use 16s. Trust me, I know 10s hurt, but it's nothing compared to the shock of 4s

Once Fury realized he couldn’t bully Francis in the clinch and felt his power, he wasn’t so confidant anymore.

Fury didn't look great, he definitely looked heavier than previous fights. Francis however looked phenomenal. It's not taking anything away from Francis but it is a balanced take that Fury didn't look his best.

What I’ve been thinking lately is, had the situation been reversed and fury fought an mma match with Francis, would he have fared as well as Francis did in the ring??
No.

He wouldnt have been accustomed to defending w smaller gloves,and if he got dropped,we know what Francis does to guys then in MMA.

Really the gloves difference is more in defense,rather than if getting hit by them is any different. Its not. The boxing KO's are as horrendous as any.

Ngannou flipped the script on everybody

Fury knows he didn't win. This is the biggest cope I've seen on sherdog since Silva got slept by The Chris

How can you be a world champion, fighting a newb andget dropped, best busted up, cheat and you're gonna walk away saying you won because in 1 or 2 rounds, you landed 1 more punch than the newb in the sport you're the world champion in?

No way he walked away feeling like he won

Heard it here many times, casual boxing fans think Fury is usually ripped.
LOL, he is fat since 2015 and never ever looked remotely good body wise before that either.

Back