The 'Concentrate Girl' Saga, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a true gentlemen, Spence.

Can't wait until Part III...

We don't have to wait til next x-mas do we?

Originally posted by Elpresidente
Spencikiss you have a thing for fatbirds. Don't deny it.

I wouldn't say I have a thing for them, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

The last girl I was dating was so hot that my friends couldn't believe I was able to pull it. Then after we broke up I nailed some pig. My one friend said, "That's like going from eating filet mignon to eating burgers." I said, "No, that's like going from eating surf and turf to eating out of the toilet."

Fat chicks need lovin, too - think of it as community service.

so whatever happened to this pathetic slut?

"I slowly work my way up towards her face, and start jerking myself off. She

Originally posted by Spencikiss
Fat chicks need lovin, too - think of it as community service.

Your a hero
*wipes a tear

Haha nah seriously I know what you mean, long as you don't get stuck with them.

you got any pics of this Lindsay chick? I wanna see the recipient of all this abuse. Perhaps you could add these these pictures into the stories, that would add to the effect of this legendary ongoing saga.

People have asked me that a million times. I have a camera phone now, so I'll be sure to take a picture of her next time.

Actually, let me instant message her - I'll tell her I'm putting it on my website.

People have asked me that a million times. I have a camera phone now, so I'll be sure to take a picture of her next time.

Actually, let me instant message her - I'll tell her I'm putting it on my website.

I'd be careful... Considering past history, she'll probably fall hopelessly in love with you because of this most recent abuse...

Damn you were right - this part was better, if you don't do the third part tomorrow everyone's gonna be pissed.

give us a better description of this girl. On a scale of 1 (Roseanne Barr with genital herpes), to 10 (Denise Richards' face with Nikki Cox's body) where does she fit in?

Originally posted by K++s
I'd be careful... Considering past history, she'll probably fall hopelessly in love with you because of this most recent abuse...

yeah, you're right...this probably isn't such a good idea.

yeah, you're right...this probably isn't such a good idea.

BTW, PM me her e-mail and instant messenger and answer nolimits' question...

man, you've got to get some pics up here.

You realize she's inlove with you Spence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking hilarious. What a stupid stupid stupid bitch.
I like the "Shut up I am trying to concentrate" part. Been there done that. Great story

Originally posted by nolimits
give us a better description of this girl. On a scale of 1 (Roseanne Barr with genital herpes), to 10 (Denise Richards' face with Nikki Cox's body) where does she fit in?

OK, she's about 5'2" or 3". I'm really bad with weights, but at the time all of this happened, I'd say she probably weighed around 140-160. Now she's probably down around 115-120, and A LOT of that is tits.

She's got brown hair and brown eyes, and her face is really cute. My roommates in college all thought she was pretty hot, and worthy of being a serious girlfriend, but I just wasn't interested at all, and even though she cut the weight, I'm still not. On that scale, I'd say she's a 4, just because of the the absurd hotness of what a 10 is. In real life standards, probably a 6. When I'm drinking, she's an 8.

OK, she's about 5'2" or 3". I'm really bad with weights, but at the time all of this happened, I'd say she probably weighed around 140-160. Now she's probably down around 115-120, and A LOT of that is tits.

She's got brown hair and brown eyes, and her face is really cute. My roommates in college all thought she was pretty hot, and worthy of being a serious girlfriend, but I just wasn't interested at all, and even though she cut the weight, I'm still not. On that scale, I'd say she's a 4, just because of the the absurd hotness of what a 10 is. In real life standards, probably a 6. When I'm drinking, she's an 8.

5'2" - 115, with a real cute face and big tits? You could do worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back