The 'Concentrate Girl' Saga, Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Spencikiss
just because of the the absurd hotness of what a 10 is.

people throw around 10's like you see em every night at the local watering hole. I've probably seen about 3 "10's" in my life.

Next time put it in the butt bro. It's tighter. BTW, don't think we don't know that you typed that whole thing just so you could brag that you go to Villanova.

Haha cross my heart and i swear on all that is holy!!! large parts of what you wrote sounded identical!! to my own "concentrate girl" i had. The way you describe her... her personallity..they must be soul mates,.trying to fool around with another guy to make me jealous, nagging submissivey about sex,.missing her bus so she have to sleep at my house. I could barely stand being around her but always ended up fucking her. Haha, great story, i was picturing the onion and everything, just like reading a book

Originally posted by shidokanartist
Next time put it in the butt bro. It's tighter. BTW, don't think we don't know that you typed that whole thing just so you could brag that you go to Villanova.

Going to Vanilla-no-fun is something to brag about? Actually, I am sad that a graduated...I miss college :(

Going to Vanilla-no-fun is something to brag about? Actually, I am sad that a graduated...I miss college :(

Who doesn't? :(

Originally posted by K++s
Who doesn't? :(

Me. I fucking hated school but I liked the partying that was attatched to it. The work just isn't fun but getting shitfaced 4 times a week is (well not always)

great sequel spenci... this is the kind of girl you fuck in the ass... why? because she'll let you.

Originally posted by Fredricks
Me. I fucking hated school but I liked the partying that was attatched to it. The work just isn't fun but getting shitfaced 4 times a week is (well not always)
I'm with ya man. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to survive that shit. My GPA was a joke and I narrowly escaped becoming an alchoholic. Most my friends are still floating around in beer bottles.

Allow me to clarify.

I miss the lifestyle (you never really have to be anywhere except your exams which are what? Max. 10 times a semester?)...

I don't miss the pay...

Don't miss the classes...

And i got drunk more in school than i do now... :(

i miss having ridiculous amounts of sex with, slutty, drunken, sorority girls .

i don't miss 8:00 a.m classes and living on Beast Light and Ramen noodles.

Allow me to clarify.

I miss the lifestyle (you never really have to be anywhere except your exams which are what? Max. 10 times a semester?)...

I don't miss the pay...

Don't miss the classes...

And i got drunk more in school than i do now... :(

I have had 12 exams for 2 years of college and 3 for my half year. We had to attend class and they took attendance for every class. I got into my program thinking it had to do with firefighting but it was more for the engineering part of fire protection and it was fucking hard.
The part I miss most is on a break between classes (which was usually a few hours) when we would go to pub or go buy some beer and spend 2 hours drinking beer and playing Pride then going to class. That was the best year for my marks despite heavy drinking

8 am classes? You went to those?

Oh, and I probably did leave out 1 important detail. This chick is a virgin.

I am rather enjoying the Lindsay Trilogy. Post like that make me with you were still a mod.

WHAT?!?!? YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT!!!

Why the fuck didn't you pop her cherry?

Originally posted by Bearson
I am rather enjoying the Lindsay Trilogy. Post like that make me with you were still a mod.

actually, I think the quality of his posts have increased significantly since he got demodded.

that's a pretty important fuckin detail. Do you think that you could've fucked her?

WHAT?!?!? YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT!!!

Why the fuck didn't you pop her cherry?

are you insane - you saw how psycho she went and she only sucked my dick once. do you know how crazy she'd go if i did that? i was real close (part III), but cooler heads prevailed.

are you insane - you saw how psycho she went and she only sucked my dick once. do you know how crazy she'd go if i did that? i was real close (part III), but cooler heads prevailed.

Don't lie... You spencikissed it, didn't you?

Make sure to put *****SPOILER***** before you answer this post...

You would be insane if you hit that if she is a virgin. You would have to beat her with a stick to get her away. Smart move man

You would be insane if you hit that if she is a virgin. You would have to beat her with a stick to get her away. Smart move man

Well, the title of this thread would have been more entertaining (not that it already isn't):

My Wife: "The Concentrate Girl" Saga...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back