the clip we want to see: dana scolding colton for ignoring sponsor

Some of you guys are fucking ridiculous. He wasn't purposely ignoring anyone, he shook the guys hand, took his plaque, passed it off and shook the guys hand again. Dana didn't scold him he gave him a little tap. The guy just won the biggest fight of his career he was amped up.

Mountain out of a mole hill

Dana was practically screaming "FOCUS ON THIS! FOCUS ON THIS!" while the bike dude had to grab him by the waist and say "hey".

Dude may not have been purposely ignoring him but he definitely had a derp moment.

It kind of is a big deal, maybe not to Colton Smith but it is to the UFC, FX, and Harley-Davidson.

I dislike all of the sponsorship crap and the hypocrisy surrounding it. No fighter A you cannot wear that into the cage. But yes, we can put stickers and logos all over everything and run commercials every 2 minutes. We can even have a Burger King logo right smack dab in the middle of the octagon plus a Bud Light logo on the posts and then criticize Roy Nelson for being fat but you absolutely cannot wear that hat while you walk to the cage.

That being said, did you happen to watch TUF this season or in years past? Harley is a huge sponsor and I'm sure they probably coughed up a pretty penny and partially footed the bill for the production of the show. And they threw in a free bike. Dana and the UFC must have a contract with Harley, Dana wanted to make sure that their sponsor, Harley, was satisfied.

I was watching the fight as Smith bounced around and said hello to everyone while the guy was talking and I was thinking, man, you better pay attention to that guy, he is paying part of your salary.

To me - not a big deal. To the UFC and Harley - a big deal.

all i thought it was was a funny little moment, that some people wanted to see again lololool

Not so much you TS. I get it was a funny moment, but the people hating on Colton and Dana are silly. Shertards jump on any reason to hate.
Examples:

Dana tries so hard to be Alpha.

If you don't think Colton was being rude, and actively ignoring what was being said to him, then you're probably his mother.

Either way, the guy is not in the UFC for long,. His personality is atrocious, and his fighting style is cookie cutter.

The fact that this is even being acknowledged is depressing.

Thinly veiled hate because he didn't stand around and get KOed like fans wanted him to.

Yea dana didnt seem to thrilled to be handing the kid the plaque then the dumb shit ignores one of the UFCs biggest sponsors on LIVE TV.......C'mon man.

Thinly veiled hate because he didn't stand around and get KOed like fans wanted him to.

how about i actually enjoyed the fight, lol.

you mind reader, you!

He's young and got excited. He'll learn. At least he didn't say "I'm going to sell it and hope I get more for it secondhand than the taxes set me back. I don't want any part of a deathcycle."

Not so much you TS. I get it was a funny moment, but the people hating on Colton and Dana are silly. Shertards jump on any reason to hate.
Examples:

Shertards?

Do you realize how offensive that is? A play on the word retard.

A play on mental illness for your own amusement is disgusting. Grow up.

Disagree. The finale was the first I saw or read of the whole TUF season.

(In before I'm not a real fan...)

I just found he whole thing funny more than anything, no hate. Give the guy a break there's too much mob mentality going around here.

Barely significant. He was excited and went ADD for a few seconds. Dana got his attention back and that's was the end of that.

Is Colton retarded?

Huckleberries like him seem to have attention span issues. Also, what was up with the persistent jogging after the fight?

It was like trying to get the attention of a five year old.

I got that impression as well

He ignored Arianny too, she was trying to hand him the trophy thing and he didn't take it when she tried to hand it to him, he took it after when the Harley guy was talking, lol.

You guy's are dumb. Guy just had probably the biggest moment in his life and just achieved his dream. Of course he's jumping around thanking everyone and not paying attention to some stupid Harley guy.

careful on the retard shit, for real.

Surprised that no one has brought this, but he's a military man and i saw it as incredible disrespect when he turned his back on the sponsor. He wants us all to listen to his "go army" stuff but can't face the dude? What's that say about character? He has enough attention to stick to his shitty ass game plan of lnp'ing Ricci who is an all around better fighter and will be signed anyways and do much more with it. I'd like to see Colton in against Brock Jardine.

Shertards?

Do you realize how offensive that is? A play on the word retard.

A play on mental illness for your own amusement is disgusting. Grow up.

Yeah because I'm the first person on here to ever use that word. And there's also 3 posts in this thread calling Colton retarded. You going to address those too or are you just butthurt because I pointed out your post?

Reminded me of a parent at Christmas trying to get their kid that's all hyped up on sugar and toys and bouncing all over the place to settle down and thank someone for the present they just got.

careful on the retard shit, for real.

Surprised that no one has brought this, but he's a military man and i saw it as incredible disrespect when he turned his back on the sponsor. He wants us all to listen to his "go army" stuff but can't face the dude? What's that say about character? He has enough attention to stick to his shitty ass game plan of lnp'ing Ricci who is an all around better fighter and will be signed anyways and do much more with it. I'd like to see Colton in against Brock Jardine.

He's right, though. Murdering Arab children is tough work...shove the army shit up his ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back