the clip we want to see: dana scolding colton for ignoring sponsor

Who gives a shit about a bike when you won a 100,000 plus contact

People can say what they want about Dana, but its a business. Also, that was pretty disrespectful that Colton completely ignored the sponsor. The man was talking to him and he turned his back on him.

Ah oh well. refuse to be a fan after the fake glove touch.

What do you expect? He was so in the moment he probably didn't even notice what was going on.

Lol they both had to be like "hey, hey"

Some of you guys are fucking ridiculous. He wasn't purposely ignoring anyone, he shook the guys hand, took his plaque, passed it off and shook the guys hand again. Dana didn't scold him he gave him a little tap. The guy just won the biggest fight of his career he was amped up.

Mountain out of a mole hill

Ant hill.

If you want to see a real sponsor diss, dig up the brock video.

Maybe because that Harley-Davidson they give out to TUF winners looks like a womans bike.

And also that retarded commercial for Harley, when they show twitter handles of these various people that just look random, I dont get what the fu*k that commercial is supposed to tell me but the new bikes look ugly as hell. Plus those ugly ass people on the commercial make me not to buy a Harley.

I would rather buy a Ninja that looks like Batman is driving it in the commercial than a Harley where some diseased tattooed woman is sitting on it.

Last edited:
The fact that this is even being acknowledged is depressing.

Thinly veiled hate because he didn't stand around and get KOed like fans wanted him to.

If somebody was giving me a 50K I would look them in the eye, shake their hand, and be respectful.... Not joke with my corner, ignore my boss and the 2 million people watching. Thought it made him look like a moron.

Maybe because that Harley-Davidson they give out to TUF winners looks like a womans bike.

And also that retarded commercial for Harley, when they show twitter handles of these various people that just look random, I dont get what the fu*k that commercial is supposed to tell me but the new bikes look ugly as hell. Plus those ugly ass people on the commercial make me not to buy a Harley.

I would rather buy a Ninja that looks like Batman is driving it in the commercial than a Harley where some diseased tattooed woman is sitting on it.

one hot girl on there... i looked her up on twatter.

I dont get what the big deal is.....he shook his and said thank you. His still young and it was his first time in front of cameras and the spotlight. Give him a break.

gtfo, the guy is amped as a mofo. It is likely the biggest moment of his life and ppl want to hate coz he turns his back for a moment to hand his trophy off to his corner? He seems respectful enough to me

Dana tries so hard to be Alpha.

Its his company and the guy he just gave a once in a lifetime chance to is onstage looking like a fool.

What is the BOSS supposed to do?

Yeah because I'm the first person on here to ever use that word. And there's also 3 posts in this thread calling Colton retarded. You going to address those too or are you just butthurt because I pointed out your post?

I'm addressing your offensive comment because you targeted me.

You won't be using such language if you had a disabled family member or if you were in a car accident and became disabled.

Grow up child.

Its his company and the guy he just gave a once in a lifetime chance to is onstage looking like a fool.

What is the BOSS supposed to do?

That's not what I meant.

The way he talks on the mic and stuff. It was a joke, I wasn't talking about the TUF Harley incident.

Back