The Chuck Norris workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grimjaw

Total%20Gym%201000.jpg

My friend just bought one of these and I was skeptical at first, but after I tried it, I really felt the burn and the stretch, it felt like I was getting a great workout. basically I wanna know does anyone have any experience with this? Is it worth it? Is it a scam like the bowflex? I mean anything with Chuck norris's name on it, should be instant success. But the whole "Only workout 10 minutes, 3 times a week and see results in a month!" quote kinda makes me doubt it.

it will make you huge and give you GSP like features.

-.-;

~Foz

look at how ripped chuck is, it's gotta work!

hehehe...

TS get outa here as fast as possible man...you have guys here benching 600 lbs as nothin and you come with all that stuff ? how dare you ??:icon_chee
pray nobody takes notice of your thread...lol

hehehe...

TS get outa here as fast as possible man...you have guys here benching 600 lbs as nothin and you come with all that stuff ? how dare you ??:icon_chee

Someone is still sulking over getting his puppy-nose tapped.....needs to get over it....

Someone is still sulking over getting his puppy-nose tapped.....needs to get over it....

Im over with that, its just so funny when I think about it - I cant help it

TS Im sorry, just ignore me, its an internal joke, you wouldnt understand it...

*grabs popcorn*

This should be good.

Im over with that, its just so funny when I think about it - I cant help it

TS Im sorry, just ignore me, its an internal joke, you wouldnt understand it...

It's so funny you're still crying about it this morning in other threads?

Get the fuck over it.

Wesley Snipes uses one of those things. He ended up getting busted for tax evasion. Buyer beware.

hehehe...

Nobody here benches 600. You know very little about this community.

Totally worth the money... I would pay anything to get the burn and stretch that the total gym produces...

As a rehab/prehab tool, I could see it having its place. But a set of rubber bands tied to a door handle would probably do the same thing.

It only fits guys up to 6'2''. It gives you a decent workout but you can do everything it does on your own.

Total%20Gym%201000.jpg

My friend just bought one of these and I was skeptical at first, but after I tried it, I really felt the burn and the stretch, it felt like I was getting a great workout. basically I wanna know does anyone have any experience with this? Is it worth it? Is it a scam like the bowflex? I mean anything with Chuck norris's name on it, should be instant success. But the whole "Only workout 10 minutes, 3 times a week and see results in a month!" quote kinda makes me doubt it.

You answered your own question.

Chuck Norris is a gimmick, someone hurry up and knock him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back