The Chris vs Darren Till next?

Are you just waiting for The Chris to dieded?

Perfect time for Anderson Trilogy

Fighting Anderson makes absolutely no sense. Same way Chuck vs Tito 3 made no sense when your up two you leave it at that. Chris has fuck all to prove in that situation.

Fighting Anderson makes absolutely no sense. Same way Chuck vs Tito 3 made no sense when your up two you leave it at that. Chris has fuck all to prove in that situation.
2nd fight was a pretty wild ending though

I think it makes sense for where both guys are at

It's nothing like Chuck vs Tito lol

Last edited:
2nd fight was a pretty wild ending though

I think it makes sense foe where both guys are at

It's nothing like Chuck vs Tito lol

It makes no sense because even if Andy did win Chris is still up two. Weidman's got his number. :cool:

I’d rather see Derek Brunson kick Till’s ass so he can stop getting big fights for being obnoxious British and pretty

I'd say it makes sense.

Both guys will want a name opponent, but neither guy deserves a top contender at this point.

<mma4> I could roll with this...

Weidman Vettori is the fight to make. Vettori is low enough that is is not bad booking and Vettori can make is name off a Weidman win. Weidman should replace Brunson as Gatekeeper to the top 10.

Weidman gets finished by till. Shabazz could be a decent match up.

You wish he was as punch drunk as Chuck to make such a dumb decision. When you beat a guy two times you walk away.
Both guys are on their last legs (no pun intended)
They're not beating top guys anymore
You have the storyline there
Would be the biggest fight you could realistically book for either of them

Elias theodoru vs chris weidman.

Only fight at MW i can see Chris not getting Ko'd in

haha really?

i could legit see Till scoring a KO win. Weidman is shot beyond belief.
Till probably would KO him to disrupt the natural balance again lol. Like a cocker spaniel trying to fight an 18 yr old Doberman with no teeth and the old dog kills over in the fight so the media runs with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back