The Champ is ready. Just let him know when/where.

It was a mistake posting the Fujita KO gif....I mean that man was 46 at that time wasnt he? Nothing to brag about lol, however I am a fan of Jiri and believe he will hold the belt by end of year.

Feed him to the bearjew

I hope he fights someone on the Blach/Glova card. Winners fight winners after. But better to have him as a back up than not, I guess.

Since he KO’d Reyes I have been hoping and somewhat expecting Glover to get a minor “injury” so Jiri vs Jan happens first. Then Glover can get his shot at the end of the year.

I think most fans would prefer this scenario, no disrespect to Glover
Why would you prefer this? I would honestly be upset if Glover gets injured.

Since he KO’d Reyes I have been hoping and somewhat expecting Glover to get a minor “injury” so Jiri vs Jan happens first. Then Glover can get his shot at the end of the year.

Nope

Glover Subs Jan and then Jiri... In quick succession.

Right after that Glover will be taken to an old folks home and hang his belt there for everyone to enjoy.

Only then will Jiri be Champion.

This, should they get a kit even if they have not fought? its not like this guy is some semi-retired guy who hasnt stepped on the cage in years, first thing i noticed was the Reebok shorts.
Fighters can't afford that venum shit and UFC apparently only gives it to them before the event. Hopefully the fighters have some side promotions they do on twitter so they can be fully clothed, lol.

And totally stoked for whatever is next in Jiri's fighting career which is hopefully the winner of Jan/Glover.

Nah. Glover has paid his dues ten fold. The dad fight has to happen. Glover came to UFC late, started paying dues, ran into jon, started paying dues for a long ass time, and now has one last chance and you want to bump him out for a guy who hasn't even had 5 fights in the UFC? That's fucked. Jan vs Glover is going to be the epoch of dad fights. Glover earned this, let the old man have it. Jiri can relax he'll get his even if he just sits back and waits

Chill I like glover I'd rather him lose to Jan than get obliterated by Jiri, he's an old man now.

I still think he's a win or two away from deserving a title shot, I want to see him fight Rakic or Ankalaev.
The only fight that would make sense other than Jan is Rakic, ankalaev still needs a big name win

How do you sleep at night?!!

Before his UFC run, I mentioned how I think Jiri's poor man's Wilder. He has...god given power in his right hand. Back then, it probably didn't sound like a good comparison, but now it probabl don't sound that bad, with Jiri on the upswing, and Wilder getting cucked by Fury
Very bad take. Wilder is super patient and takes a long time to set up his best punch while Jiri just goes crazy. Jiri is more comparable to Fury in late rounds than Wilder

Nah. Glover has paid his dues ten fold. The dad fight has to happen. Glover came to UFC late, started paying dues, ran into jon, started paying dues for a long ass time, and now has one last chance and you want to bump him out for a guy who hasn't even had 5 fights in the UFC? That's fucked. Jan vs Glover is going to be the epoch of dad fights. Glover earned this, let the old man have it. Jiri can relax he'll get his even if he just sits back and waits
He got the worst of Jon's pokes too iirc.

I wonder where my belly button would be if I wasn’t so fat. That seems like the torso of Joe Rogan on the limbs of jiri photoshop.

Very bad take. Wilder is super patient and takes a long time to set up his best punch while Jiri just goes crazy. Jiri is more comparable to Fury in late rounds than Wilder
So he’s wilder than wilder and throws in a fury type of manner. I like it.

Back