The cardio of Dustin Poirier

Max has no power. He’s overrated for beating past prime Aldo and outstriking a BJJ guy in Ortega.

Poirer has his number and got the job done twice in dominant fashion. He would lose to Conor again also and I say this as a big Max fan.
Why are you lying? In other threads you were saying the whole time Max was overrated. Don't pretend by saying you're a big Max fan to get your point across.

I dont know if people have been paying attention but Dustin has evolved into an elite 155er and has gone the entire journey the right way. The cat s a stud and his second wind kicks in when it needs to- has cardio for days..... good for him.

Looking forward to his eventual fight with bhibster.

Dustin has awesome defense
Did u see him using elbows up to block maxes strikes? His coaches did right
Max landed like 30 strikes on Dustin’s arms and elbows
Unlike Ortega who silly was eating punches

Dustin is mad overrated he can go and look tony andviaquinta and give khabib nightmares
Ppl underrating Dustin and khabib as usual
Dustin at 145 is a thing of the past
He will probably KO conor

I feel pretty confident Dustin is clean.

This makes TJ taking steroids at 135 pathetic when 155ers go at it for 25 minutes.

The cat s a stud

The cat's certainly a stud. He's got the dog in him, but he's no bitch. I worried about him being a sloth against the busy bee Max, but then Dustin turned into a real busy beaver in the fifth. I also greatly appreciated how he wasnt a cock after the fight or tried to weasel himself into a payday against McGregor. That almost makes him a black sheep in todays lightweight division. I do think to beat Khabib he needs to be more of a fox though, relying less on being a straight savage animal. I'd love to see him succeed though and for the dark horse of the division to come out as the king of the jungle in this rat race, that was the 155 pound title picture.

The cat's certainly a stud. He's got the dog in him, but he's no bitch. I worried about him being a sloth against the busy bee Max, but then Dustin turned into a real busy beaver in the fifth. I also greatly appreciated how he wasnt a cock after the fight or tried to weasel himself into a payday against McGregor. That almost makes him a black sheep in todays lightweight division. I do think to beat Khabib he needs to be more of a fox though, relying less on being a straight savage animal. I'd love to see him succeed though and for the dark horse of the division to come out as the king of the jungle in this rat race, that was the 155 pound title picture.

The funny thing is and as a disclaimer, I can say what I'm about to say cause I'm married with 2 little bits and my confidence in my sexuality is just fine ;

Besides all your aforementioned, I dont know if Dustin realizes just how marketable he is right now. He needs to go get his now that hes interim and realize the position hes in. The guy is 30, in his fighting prime and now an elite and has what I would consider " movie star" good looks.....not to mention because hes a fighter, hes built like brick shithouse.He now is recognizable through his UFC career and him and his agent should sit down and have a LONG convo.Hes also humble like a mmartist should be and has done everything the right way leading until now. .. Oh yeah- hes an exciting fighter on top.
Dana not stupid and interested to see how his UFC career plays out. I've seen him in interviews so I know he can talk. This cat has options and I really dont think hes aware(well- I shouldn't say that- I dont know the guy).

Strike while the iron is hot cause I'm sure certain people on the west coast would have no problems sending him some paper with limited highlighted dialogue( with "DP" next to his words besides the yellow h'lite pen)to see how well he does with a script.

The difference was power the power being absorbed by each fighter. Dustin has more power which caused Max's body to use more energy to defend/recover from each strike.
Max's strikes are less taxing overall unless he gets into an intense rhythm, which he didn't manage to do fully. They both have incredible cardio.

Back