The Breakfast Club (John Bender)

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
If the guy is such a badass, why does he even attend school and certainly why would he attend Saturday Detentions?

What's the worse that can happen if he doesn't show for detention?

dd7b5b53a1a34bd42d569832a8469f3a.jpg

My best friend growing up was a "John Bender" and I went to high school with a couple of "John Benders". From my recollection, they always had a choice as to how not to fuck up their lives. They always chose wrong and ended up fucking themselves over.

I was lucky to have someone explain one simple fact to me at that age: the only 2 things in life that you always control are attitude, and effort.

That's actually a good point. Probably goes there to hit on chicks

If the guy is such a badass, why does he even attend school and certainly why would he attend Saturday Detentions?

What's the worse that can happen if he doesn't show for detention?

dd7b5b53a1a34bd42d569832a8469f3a.jpg
He would not graduate. If he wants to graduate he’s gotta go to school. That’s all it is.

My best friend growing up was a "John Bender" and I went to high school with a couple of "John Benders". From my recollection, they always had a choice as to how not to fuck up their lives. They always chose wrong and ended up fucking themselves over.

I was lucky to have someone explain one simple fact to me at that age: the only 2 things in life that you always control are attitude, and effort.

My sister dated a "John Bender". My sister was four years older than me, and he was the same age. He was in my 7th grade homeroom. Dude ended up getting hit by car when he ran out of a tree line and onto the road. Some homeowner caught him trying to steal a bike on their property and chased him off.

My sister had a VHS of his funeral. It was pretty classic. My sister was wearing this trashy miniskirt with 80's mall hair. There were all these headbangers with concert shirts and jean jackets with backpatches. You could hear the deceased's mother with her cigarette coughing, all throughout the service. Someone had a boombox and played Slayer. They were slowly banging their heads, because it was a solemn occasion. My sister did this corny "Ah luuuuve you, babe!". Someone put a bottle of Jack Daniels on his coffin with cheers from the crowd.

I really wish I could have made a copy of it.

We all had a little Bender in us...I know I did..

My sister dated a "John Bender". My sister was four years older than me, and he was the same age. He was in my 7th grade homeroom. Dude ended up getting hit by car when he ran out of a tree line and onto the road. Some homeowner caught him trying to steal a bike on their property and chased him off.

My sister had a VHS of his funeral. It was pretty classic. My sister was wearing this trashy miniskirt with 80's mall hair. There were all these headbangers with concert shirts and jean jackets with backpatches. You could hear the deceased's mother with her cigarette coughing, all throughout the service. Someone had a boombox and played Slayer. They were slowly banging their heads, because it was a solemn occasion. My sister did this corny "Ah luuuuve you, babe!". Someone put a bottle of Jack Daniels on his coffin with cheers from the crowd.

That’s so trashy it made me sad.

this is a god-tier level post.

Back