Television THE BOYS (Season 4 Teaser Trailer, post #3575)

If you have seen THE BOYS Season 3, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Will they go back on Starlights murder I wonder?

This guy could still survive, although it doesn't seem likely given the scene. Even so, people have survived worse.

I think as it stands, it's a murder?

There’s an entire episode titled, Herogasm. The actual banging between the two probably doesn’t make it
When asked if there was any chance Season 3 would replicate a scene from the comics in which Soldier Boy and Homelander had sex, Kripke was quick to say that Jensen Ackles and Antony Starr (who plays Homelander) would not be shooting any scenes like that. Kripke did confirm, however, that Season 3 would feature Herogasm; the event at which said sex scene had taken place in the comics. "There will be a Herogasm in season 3," affirmed Kripke."You've earned it, you deserve it, and you're gonna get it."

Homelander better say the line. It's the "avengers assemble" of Herogasm. And what president will they have on the island I wonder?

rpBXaHPyBqQH0wb2K-5o3bV6kdK7jet1t_fOZ43BlNMc-bTSujTetyvBz3aDvhIWbtioVK_yE4sCwUeEOscaYAVjGkYDiNsNrSCySnR3VuSToSFi9-wVQBBf0KhUT59T0yLSFRj57Q=s1600

DZmTXSIvyMprxfCkPJahQgW1c0xlsyNo6r8KIia8Tyg0s3IcienvcFh46LBAkqr7TLdFNPMb2J687orzgCkqXrx2DeAAd4lRQ12geDx3SonQcNulBRa75IdXw1yQTUUYZ-MGfDKlSw=s1600
Update: September 24, 2020

THE BOYS Spinoff in the Works at Amazon Following Massive Season 2 Launch

qnMi4ii.jpeg

The Boys could soon be getting a spinoff. Variety has learned that Amazon is fast-tracking development on a new iteration of the popular comic book series adaptation.

The spinoff is set at America’s only college exclusively for young adult superheroes (or “supes”) that is run by Vought International. It is described as an irreverent, R-rated series that explores the lives of hormonal, competitive supes as they put their physical, sexual, and moral boundaries to the test, competing for the best contracts in the best cities. Part college show, part Hunger Games — with all the heart, satire and raunch of The Boys.

The news comes just under three weeks after the premiere of Season 2 of the series, which is based on The New York Times best-selling comic of the same name by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson. The second season is airing weekly, while the first dropped all at once, with the finale set to air Oct. 9. According to Amazon, the second season had the most-watched global launch of an Amazon original series ever, with the episodes to date having grown the audience from Season 1 by 89%. It was renewed for a third season ahead of the Season 2 premiere while also adding an aftershow hosted by Aisha Tyler.

Craig Rosenberg is writing the pilot and will serve as showrunner and executive producer under his overall deal with Sony Pictures Television, with Rosenberg currently serving as writer and executive producer on the original series. The Boys creator Eric Kripke will also executive produce along with The Boys executive producer Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and James Weaver of Point Grey Pictures. Original Film’s Neal H. Moritz and Pavun Shetty, who also executive produce The Boys, are also executive producers on the spinoff. Amazon Studios and Sony Pictures Television will produce.

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-boys-spinoff-amazon-1234782755/

Any updates on this? Anyone heard?

Last edited:
Season 2 didn’t deliver to my expectations but still had its moments

Will they go back on Starlights murder I wonder?

This guy could still survive, although it doesn't seem likely given the scene. Even so, people have survived worse.

I think as it stands, it's a murder?

Homelander better say the line. It's the "avengers assemble" of Herogasm. And what president will they have on the island I wonder?

rpBXaHPyBqQH0wb2K-5o3bV6kdK7jet1t_fOZ43BlNMc-bTSujTetyvBz3aDvhIWbtioVK_yE4sCwUeEOscaYAVjGkYDiNsNrSCySnR3VuSToSFi9-wVQBBf0KhUT59T0yLSFRj57Q=s1600

DZmTXSIvyMprxfCkPJahQgW1c0xlsyNo6r8KIia8Tyg0s3IcienvcFh46LBAkqr7TLdFNPMb2J687orzgCkqXrx2DeAAd4lRQ12geDx3SonQcNulBRa75IdXw1yQTUUYZ-MGfDKlSw=s1600

Any updates on this? Anyone heard?

Isn't that spinoff the animated series?

I need to finish season two and the actress who plays Starlight looks like she has down syndrome <Fedor23>

Just watched Diabolical last night on the off chance that it was going to be cannon.

Just watched the trailer, and it looks pretty damn good.

June 3rd. I love it when trailers are released somewhat close to premiere date. Who else is tired of...

"Woah! That trailer is awesome, I can't wait to see it! Its coming out.... at the end of next fucking year?"

So are they going with releasing a few episodes ever week, or once a week, or are they going back to dropping the entire season at once?

Just watched the trailer, and it looks pretty damn good.

June 3rd. I love it when trailers are released somewhat close to premiere date. Who else is tired of...

"Woah! That trailer is awesome, I can't wait to see it! Its coming out.... at the end of next fucking year?"

So are they going with releasing a few episodes ever week, or once a week, or are they going back to dropping the entire season at once?

They are released through July 8, 8 episodes - from what a Goggle search told me this afternoon.

Hopefully the boys is better than the last season of the expanse and hanna amazon prime shows have been sucking lately.

Just watched the first episode of season 3.

Overall good, but those first five minutes.

<{clintugh}>

I never knew gay sex was that dangerous to your health

Back